Views 73 Unique 57
Vote 39
Award Shortlist   
Get 5% off Loupedeck Live with code: Ephotozine5

Comments


mrswoolybill Plus
14 2.4k 2289 United Kingdom
24 Oct 2020 8:41AM
I love the way your processing emphasises the surface textures in the glass, I wouldn't normally look to creates barriers in an image but it works for you.

Quote:I love the way your processing emphasises the surface textures in the glass, I wouldn't normally look to creates barriers in an image but it works for you.


Aaah yes, I love textures. Without a plan, I spontaneously started creating this series, then discovered the sublime work of Saul Leiter. He often photographed through glass - cafe windows etc. I love the mystery and painterly feel that creates.
saltireblue Plus
10 11.2k 68 Norway
24 Oct 2020 9:21AM
Sitting quietly at the backof the bus, talking in low voices, conspiring...

Quote:Sitting quietly at the backof the bus, talking in low voices, conspiring...


More fine story telling Malc..

Chrissy 😊
Buffalo_Tom Plus
14 2.3k 12 Wales
24 Oct 2020 12:07PM
My first award of the week. Striking and inspired processing. Tom

Quote:My first award of the week. Striking and inspired processing. Tom


Well I'm honoured to have your award, thank you Tom.

Chrissy 😊
24 Oct 2020 4:57PM
a beautiful job for this, Chrissy
Chinga Plus
10 3 2 United Kingdom
27 Oct 2020 1:14AM
Well observed. Good photography.
Isabel GrinGrin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.