Views 64 Unique 46
Vote 26
Award Shortlist   
Save 40% On inPixio Photo Studio 12 - Now 29.99

Comments


bornstupix2 5 130 1 France
27 Nov 2021 8:25AM
The artificial enclosures that confine us all.......great work Chrissy!
saltireblue Plus
12 13.0k 82 Norway
27 Nov 2021 9:02AM
That feeling when familiar people, locations and objects all get together in the same dream, even though they have absolutely no connection with each other in the real world...
James124 Plus
7 48 51 Portugal
27 Nov 2021 10:04AM
Beautiful dreamy muddle of life, Chrissie. I like this one a lot.
James
leo_nid 5 12
27 Nov 2021 10:10AM
great job for this.. i would suggest cloning out the slanting white line in the bottom left-hand corner
27 Nov 2021 10:39PM

Quote:The artificial enclosures that confine us all.......great work Chrissy!


Thank you Stuart and for your always very valued gong..!
27 Nov 2021 10:42PM

Quote:That feeling when familiar people, locations and objects all get together in the same dream, even though they have absolutely no connection with each other in the real world...


Thank you for your award Malc... I always enjoy the stories you see in others images as well...
27 Nov 2021 10:44PM

Quote:Beautiful dreamy muddle of life, Chrissie. I like this one a lot.
James



Thank you for your much appreciated award James..
27 Nov 2021 10:56PM

Quote:great job for this.. i would suggest cloning out the slanting white line in the bottom left-hand corner


Thank you Leo... Aaah yes, I was wondering about that white line... Though I'm limited regards editing with having only Snapseed and there isn't a cloning tool, only a healing tool which wasn't very successful in this instance.. Of course cropping would loose some of those textures at the bottom of the image.
bliba Plus
16 1 2 Austria
29 Nov 2021 9:57AM
excellent

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.