Captured using my HOYA R72 filter which is an infrared filter as this filter blocks the light a great deal I needed to rest on the camera on my tripod, and the following post processing:
- Open the RAW capture in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2
- Using the Channel Mixer the Red Channel to 0 leaving the Green alone and Blue to 100
- Using the Channel Mixer the Blue Channel to 0 leaving the Green alone and Red to 100
- Saved in Adobe Photoshop default format
- Closed the file in Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2
- Open the Photoshop file in Adobe Photoshop Elements 7
- Under Auto Level Command
- Resized to 600 x ? pixels
- Using the UNSHARP MASK to sharper as needed for the illustration.
- Save in JPEG format for format for this site.
anglingandyq, Newdawei, NDODS