Back Modifications (1)
Views 111 Unique 63
Vote 40
Award Shortlist   
90% Off inPixio Photo Studio 10 Ultimate Software Bundle

Comments


Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
30 Nov 2020 4:53PM
Still some 🍁 on the trees at your place Lory.
Fine phone shot with nice colours and composition.

Arne
Super image

Carole
30 Nov 2020 5:39PM

Quote:Still some 🍁 on the trees at your place Lory.
Fine phone shot with nice colours and composition.

Arne



Thank you so much Arne😃

LorySmile
30 Nov 2020 5:40PM

Quote:Super image

Carole



Thank you very much Carole, I like your Mod. a lot👍😃

LorySmile
30 Nov 2020 5:56PM
Lovely shot of this tree you still captured some nice colours..Lin
30 Nov 2020 5:57PM

Quote:Lovely shot of this tree you still captured some nice colours..Lin


Many, many thanks Lin😃

LorySmile
Minty805 Plus
4 40 9 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2020 5:59PM
An interesting combination of natural and man-made, Lory. A well-found composition.
Allan
30 Nov 2020 6:03PM

Quote:An interesting combination of natural and man-made, Lory. A well-found composition.
Allan



Thank you very much Allan😃

LorySmile
capto Plus
8 6.5k 23 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2020 6:08PM
Hanging on for as long as possible.Smile
ivor
30 Nov 2020 6:10PM

Quote:Hanging on for as long as possible.Smile
ivor



Many many thanks Ivor 😃

Lory Smile
30 Nov 2020 6:35PM
Excellent captured street scene Lory.
Jeff. Smile
adagio Plus
2 3 2 England
30 Nov 2020 7:26PM
It looks as though it is trying to hang on to those last remaining leaves for as long as possible!! Great title btw👍👍!!

Angela😄
30 Nov 2020 8:02PM
beautiful phone camera shot, lovely colours
Smile
Chinga Plus
10 3 2 United Kingdom
30 Nov 2020 8:39PM
Excellent work...
Isabel GrinGrin
30 Nov 2020 9:23PM
Great to have a forest right next to the supermarket!
dales Plus
5 11 Australia
30 Nov 2020 10:54PM
Lovely isolated autumn image Lory
Ian 😎
mac Plus
19 10 Scotland
30 Nov 2020 11:42PM
No cars and soon no leaves either! Super phone image Lory, with nice colours and composition.
Ian
A few good reds Lory.
Peter
bliba Plus
15 2 Austria
1 Dec 2020 6:04AM
excellent
Robert51 12 7 110 United Kingdom
1 Dec 2020 8:21AM
I'm sure there are a lot of people feeling just like this under lockdown, wilting slowly, but hanging on in there. Nice shot...
TrevBatWCC Plus
12 13 17 England
1 Dec 2020 11:30AM
A lovely capture of the tree Lory, which seems to be trying to hang on to its last few leaves 😃👍
Trev 😀
1 Dec 2020 6:31PM

Quote:Excellent captured street scene Lory.
Jeff. Smile



Thanks a lot Jeff😃

LorySmile
1 Dec 2020 6:32PM

Quote:It looks as though it is trying to hang on to those last remaining leaves for as long as possible!! Great title btw👍👍!!

Angela😄



Thank you very much Angela😃

LorySmile
1 Dec 2020 6:32PM

Quote:beautiful phone camera shot, lovely colours
Smile



Many, many thanks Leo😃

LorySmile
1 Dec 2020 6:33PM

Quote:Excellent work...
Isabel GrinGrin



Thank you very much Isabel😃

LorySmile
1 Dec 2020 6:34PM

Quote:Great to have a forest right next to the supermarket!


Thank you Alan, it's a jungle out here😃

LorySmile
1 Dec 2020 6:35PM

Quote:Lovely isolated autumn image Lory
Ian 😎



Many, many thanks Ian😃

LorySmile
1 Dec 2020 6:35PM

Quote:No cars and soon no leaves either! Super phone image Lory, with nice colours and composition.
Ian



Thank you so much Ian😃

LorySmile
1 Dec 2020 6:36PM

Quote:A few good reds Lory.
Peter



Thank you very much Peter😃

LorySmile
1 Dec 2020 6:37PM

Quote:excellent


Many, many thanks Oliver😃

LorySmile
1 Dec 2020 6:37PM

Quote:I'm sure there are a lot of people feeling just like this under lockdown, wilting slowly, but hanging on in there. Nice shot...


Thank you very much Robert😃

LorySmile
1 Dec 2020 6:38PM

Quote:A lovely capture of the tree Lory, which seems to be trying to hang on to its last few leaves 😃👍
Trev 😀



Thank you so much Trev😃

LorySmile
11 Dec 2020 8:32AM
Beautifully autumnal , Lory! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.