Views 56 Unique 35
Vote 15
Award Shortlist   
Amazon Prime Day is here - save on cameras, lenses, and more!

Comments


Chinga Plus
10 3 2 United Kingdom
9 May 2021 11:52AM
Beautiful bovine portrait...
Isabel GrinGrinGrin
Daisymaye Plus
12 23 19 Canada
9 May 2021 1:17PM
A contented cow.
sparrowhawk Plus
12 282 2 United Kingdom
9 May 2021 1:23PM
i like mooove it moove it !!great shot
JuBarney Plus
10 33 5 United Kingdom
9 May 2021 5:21PM
A terrific portrait (perhaps the title puts some people off)
Ju
9 May 2021 11:05PM
And he's had his tests and just waiting for a dinner invitation. He looks naturally poled (no horns) so a Red Angus maybe?? Too old for veal and a little young for beef.
luap 14 2 1 United Kingdom
12 May 2021 8:20AM

Quote:Beautiful bovine portrait...
Isabel GrinGrinGrin

Thank you for your comment
luap 14 2 1 United Kingdom
12 May 2021 8:22AM

Quote:A contented cow.
Thank you for your comment
luap 14 2 1 United Kingdom
12 May 2021 8:22AM

Quote:i like mooove it moove it !!great shot
Thank you for your comment
luap 14 2 1 United Kingdom
12 May 2021 8:23AM

Quote:A terrific portrait (perhaps the title puts some people off)
Ju

Thank you for your comment
luap 14 2 1 United Kingdom
12 May 2021 8:23AM

Quote:And he's had his tests and just waiting for a dinner invitation. He looks naturally poled (no horns) so a Red Angus maybe?? Too old for veal and a little young for beef.
Thank you for your comment

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.