Back Versions (1)
Modifications (1)
Views 118 Unique 74
Vote 46
Award Shortlist   
Save 60% On inPixio Eclipse HDR Pro

Comments


14 Mar 2020 6:38PM
Crying Camelias? What a fine mono, Lory, love the subdued shades of the version too 👍

Dave 🙂
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
14 Mar 2020 6:39PM
Well done Lory! Two fine versions.
Version 1 is my favorite.

Arne Smile
adagio Plus
2 3 2 England
14 Mar 2020 6:41PM
Lory this is lovely, especially the version where the toning has really brought the image to life making the raindrops glisten. Superb😄👍!!

Angela😄
14 Mar 2020 6:41PM

Quote:Crying Camelias? What a fine mono, Lory, love the subdued shades of the version too 👍

Dave 🙂



Thank you very much Dave😃

LorySmile
14 Mar 2020 6:42PM

Quote:Well done Lory! Two fine versions.
Version 1 is my favorite.

Arne Smile



Thank you so much Arne😃

LorySmile
14 Mar 2020 6:43PM

Quote:Lory this is lovely, especially the version where the toning has really brought the image to life making the raindrops glisten. Superb😄👍!!

Angela😄



Thank you very much Angela😃

LorySmile
Yogendra 17 22 1 United Kingdom
14 Mar 2020 7:10PM
Really like the toned version, Superb..
Debmercury 1 25 United Kingdom
14 Mar 2020 7:42PM
Super mono Lory V1 for me!

Deb. 😊
Minty805 Plus
4 41 9 United Kingdom
14 Mar 2020 8:08PM
A wonderful image, Lory, and I really love the toning of the version.
Allan
14 Mar 2020 8:12PM
a fine subject. dear Lory, but i miss some sharpness in both versions.. hate to say this
Smile
14 Mar 2020 8:47PM
Two beautiful mono images.
14 Mar 2020 9:39PM

Quote:Really like the toned version, Superb..


Many, many thanks Yogendra😃

LorySmile
14 Mar 2020 9:39PM

Quote:Super mono Lory V1 for me!

Deb. 😊



Thanks a lot Deb😃

LorySmile
14 Mar 2020 9:40PM

Quote:A wonderful image, Lory, and I really love the toning of the version.
Allan



Thank you very much Allan😃

LorySmile
14 Mar 2020 9:42PM

Quote:a fine subject. dear Lory, but i miss some sharpness in both versions.. hate to say this
Smile



Thank you so much Leo, it's okay, your critique is very appreciated👍😃

LorySmile
14 Mar 2020 9:42PM

Quote:Two beautiful mono images.


Thank you very much Francis 😃

LorySmile
14 Mar 2020 10:33PM
Both versions work equally well for me, Lory.
14 Mar 2020 10:52PM

Quote:Both versions work equally well for me, Lory.


Many, many thanks Alan😃

LorySmile
mac Plus
19 11 Scotland
14 Mar 2020 11:45PM
I like the toned version which seems to give it more impact and definition.
Ian
Beautifully composed and photographed

Carole
15 Mar 2020 6:42AM
Lovely captured floral artwork images Lory.

Jeff. Smile
15 Mar 2020 7:24AM
Both are very good , but after all , I prefer the version , Lory! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka.
viscostatic 14 49 9 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2020 10:16AM
The version for me Lory. Beautiful image.

Phil.
TrevBatWCC Plus
12 13 17 England
15 Mar 2020 11:57AM
Very lovely light and shade captured here, Lory. Like both, but think the version just wins it for me too 👍
Take care and keep well,
Trev 😀
15 Mar 2020 8:07PM

Quote:I like the toned version which seems to give it more impact and definition.
Ian



Thanks a lot Ian😃

LorySmile
15 Mar 2020 8:11PM

Quote:Beautifully composed and photographed

Carole



Thank you so much Carole for your kind comment, your beautifully toned Mod. and
for your Greatly Valued Award , very appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
15 Mar 2020 8:12PM

Quote:Lovely captured floral artwork images Lory.

Jeff. Smile



Thanks a lot Jeff😃

LorySmile
15 Mar 2020 8:13PM

Quote:Both are very good , but after all , I prefer the version , Lory! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka.



Many, many thanks Jukka😃

LorySmile
15 Mar 2020 8:13PM

Quote:The version for me Lory. Beautiful image.

Phil.



Thanks a lot Phil😃

LorySmile
15 Mar 2020 8:15PM

Quote:Very lovely light and shade captured here, Lory. Like both, but think the version just wins it for me too 👍
Take care and keep well,
Trev 😀



Thank you so much Trev😃

LorySmile
15 Mar 2020 8:16PM

Quote:
Quote:Lory this is lovely, especially the version where the toning has really brought the image to life making the raindrops glisten. Superb😄👍!!

Angela😄



Thank you very much Angela😃

LorySmile



Thank you so much for your Greatly Valued Award , very appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
Chinga Plus
10 3 2 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2020 9:33PM
Very beautiful mono composition....
Good work, Isabel GrinGrin
bliba Plus
15 2 Austria
16 Mar 2020 2:34PM
mono suits very well

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.