Views 157 Unique 68
Vote 38
Award Shortlist   

Comments


9 Feb 2020 6:10PM
Unusual view and placement giving the image a minimalist look. Great imaginative work.
Alfie

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Beautiful. Debs
taggart Plus
15 47 14 United States
9 Feb 2020 8:05PM
sweet!
rontear Plus
16 21 8 England
9 Feb 2020 11:20PM
How do you find them Ruud SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile another beauty !!!!
Ron
10 Feb 2020 12:57AM
Like the pov and depth here very much, beautiful blue too!
ruurd 8 97 Netherlands
10 Feb 2020 10:14AM

Quote:Unusual view and placement giving the image a minimalist look. Great imaginative work.
Alfie



Thanks
ruurd 8 97 Netherlands
10 Feb 2020 10:14AM

Quote:Beautiful. Debs


Thanks
ruurd 8 97 Netherlands
10 Feb 2020 10:14AM

Quote:sweet!


Thanks
ruurd 8 97 Netherlands
10 Feb 2020 10:15AM

Quote:How do you find them Ruud SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile another beauty !!!!
Ron



Thanks
ruurd 8 97 Netherlands
10 Feb 2020 10:15AM

Quote:Like the pov and depth here very much, beautiful blue too!


Thanks
bricurtis Plus
14 2.3k 50 England
14 Feb 2020 12:57PM
Another repeat upload ! ..............I see you had a GE award on this image in January this year.

I GUESS PERSISTANCE ON HERE GETS RESULTS............you seem to do well from repeating your images.

Quote:Another repeat upload ! ..............I see you had a GE award on this image in January this year.

I GUESS PERSISTANCE ON HERE GETS RESULTS............you seem to do well from repeating your images.



It's a 'spot the difference' competition.Smile

From 19th August:
https://www.ephotozine.com/user/ruurd-151822/gallery/photo/bleu2-57677420/page/4
From 17th August:
https://www.ephotozine.com/user/ruurd-151822/gallery/photo/bleu-57663407/page/4
From Jan this year:
https://www.ephotozine.com/user/ruurd-151822/gallery/photo/hello-world-58751430
patri 16 3 Italy
19 Feb 2020 7:54AM
An astonishing immage, I really mean it. You look at the flower and all of a sudden you are observed by a dragonfly that is there to guard the flower, a really great and surprising immage.
Patrizia
ruurd 8 97 Netherlands
23 Feb 2020 8:40AM

Quote:An astonishing immage, I really mean it. You look at the flower and all of a sudden you are observed by a dragonfly that is there to guard the flower, a really great and surprising immage.
Patrizia



Thanks

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.