Views: 81 (59 Unique) 
Vote 37
Award Shortlist   

Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Comments


18 Mar 2013 9:08AM
A powerful image, great sky - this works very well in mono. Smile
Malcolm

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

franken Plus
13 3.7k 4 Wales
18 Mar 2013 10:19AM
A superb mono landscape here.

Ken
ColinEJ Plus
9 21 17 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2013 10:26AM
Moody, powerful mono.
Nikonuser1 Plus
3 17 10 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2013 1:50PM
A nice image, with a good sky.( there are two flare spots above the hut, could not they have been cloned out?)SmileSmile


Cliff
Great composition and sky! I too would have lost the flare spots

Erica
Wilco54 Plus
3 192 1 Luxembourg
18 Mar 2013 2:12PM

Quote:A nice image, with a good sky.( there are two flare spots above the hut, could not they have been cloned out?)SmileSmile


Cliff


Quote:Great composition and sky! I too would have lost the flare spots

Erica



Excuse the pun but well spotted! Thanks for the tip and taking the time
Chris
love this image!!!!!!
fazzer Plus
6 50 7 United Kingdom
18 Mar 2013 7:30PM
really nice
widtink Plus
3 406 2 Scotland
18 Mar 2013 9:05PM
Love it flares an all Smile The tracks are a nice lead and that sky is obscenely big . I have tae get down there sometime before i snuff it GrinGrinGrin

Rod
capto Plus
3 3.2k 8 United Kingdom
19 Mar 2013 9:01AM
Excellent mono, got it all. Love the big sky.Smile

ivor
Wilco54 Plus
3 192 1 Luxembourg
19 Mar 2013 9:13AM

Quote:Love it flares an all Smile The tracks are a nice lead and that sky is obscenely big . I have tae get down there sometime before i snuff it GrinGrinGrin

Rod

Many thanks for the comment! When the workshop dates were set I thought, great - Dungeness, December, wind, rain, great clouds....and we had stunning blue skies and no wind! Either way, becasue it is desolate you can make use of the skies in any conditions I think. Make the trip, its a great location. There are two lighthouses, nuclear power stations, summer cottages etc etc its really varied
Wilco54 Plus
3 192 1 Luxembourg
19 Mar 2013 9:14AM

Quote:Love this image!!!
Quote:Excellent mono, got it all. Love the big sky.Smile

ivor

!!!


Quote:Really nice

Many thanks to you all for looking and commenting!
rayme330 Plus
4 17 1 United Kingdom
19 Mar 2013 11:36AM
Superb image.

Ray

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.