Back Modifications (2)
Views 125 Unique 75
Vote 55
Award Shortlist   
Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved

Comments


Minty805 Plus
6 45 9 United Kingdom
14 Sep 2020 9:58PM
A glorious patch of light, Lory. A simple scene that says so much.
Allan
LoryC 6 2 Italy
14 Sep 2020 10:00PM

Quote:A glorious patch of light, Lory. A simple scene that says so much.
Allan



Thank you so much Allan for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , very appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
leo_nid 5 12
14 Sep 2020 10:03PM
a strong magical feel to it, dear Lory
Smile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
14 Sep 2020 10:06PM

Quote:a strong magical feel to it, dear Lory
Smile



Thank you very much Leo😃

LorySmile
capto Plus
10 7.0k 32 United Kingdom
14 Sep 2020 10:18PM
Just a patch of light.................with magical properties.Smile
ivor
LoryC 6 2 Italy
14 Sep 2020 10:22PM

Quote:Just a patch of light.................with magical properties.Smile
ivor



Many, many thanks Ivor😃

LorySmile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
14 Sep 2020 10:23PM
Big, big thank you to Richard for his Greatly Valued Award , very appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
Alfie_P 15 927 2 United Kingdom
14 Sep 2020 10:29PM
Excellent image and wonderful light Lory 😊

😎
LoryC 6 2 Italy
14 Sep 2020 10:36PM

Quote:Excellent image and wonderful light Lory 😊

😎



Thank you very much Alfie😃

LorySmile
adagio Plus
3 4 2 England
14 Sep 2020 10:44PM
Beautiful and lush, an image that really invites the viewer into the scene. Nicely worked, Lory.

Angela😄
mac Plus
20 14 Scotland
14 Sep 2020 11:47PM
A lovely pool of light in the dark forest and emphasized by the dark surroundings. I do like how the ferns are backlit, so stand out from the lush grass. Nice strong colours throughout.
Ian
An inspired piece of photography letís the imagination run riot

Carole
15 Sep 2020 1:16AM
Beautiful light and composition.
bliba Plus
16 1 2 Austria
15 Sep 2020 5:49AM
stunning work
chataignier Plus
9 223 12 France
15 Sep 2020 7:10AM
Quite beautiful - the colour and the light and shade are so gorgeous - love it !
My award !
David
viscostatic 16 50 11 United Kingdom
15 Sep 2020 9:06AM
A magical world and a beautiful image Lory.

Phil.
TrevBatWCC Plus
14 13 19 England
15 Sep 2020 11:29AM
Wonderful sunlight coming down here, Lory, and it does indeed have a magical feel to it, makes us want to wander through there 😃👍
Trev 😀
LoryC 6 2 Italy
15 Sep 2020 8:23PM

Quote:Beautiful and lush, an image that really invites the viewer into the scene. Nicely worked, Lory.

Angela😄



Thank you so much Angela for your beautiful feedback and for your Greatly Valued Award , very appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
15 Sep 2020 8:24PM

Quote:A lovely pool of light in the dark forest and emphasized by the dark surroundings. I do like how the ferns are backlit, so stand out from the lush grass. Nice strong colours throughout.
Ian



Thank you very much Ian for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
15 Sep 2020 8:26PM

Quote:An inspired piece of photography letís the imagination run riot

Carole



Many, many thanks Carole for your lovely comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃
Lovely imaginative Mod.👍😉

LorySmile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
15 Sep 2020 8:27PM

Quote:Beautiful light and composition.


Thanks a lot Francis😃

LorySmile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
15 Sep 2020 8:28PM

Quote:stunning work


Thank you very much Oliver for your kind comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
15 Sep 2020 8:30PM

Quote:Quite beautiful - the colour and the light and shade are so gorgeous - love it !
My award !
David



Thank you so much David for your beautiful feedback and for your Greatly Valued Award , very appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
15 Sep 2020 8:30PM

Quote:A magical world and a beautiful image Lory.

Phil.



Many, many thanks Phil😃

LorySmile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
15 Sep 2020 8:32PM

Quote:Wonderful sunlight coming down here, Lory, and it does indeed have a magical feel to it, makes us want to wander through there 😃👍
Trev 😀



Thank you very much Trev for your lovely comment and for your Greatly valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
Chinga Plus
11 104 3 United Kingdom
15 Sep 2020 8:50PM
Magical Lory !! Good photography,
Isabel GrinGrin
LoryC 6 2 Italy
15 Sep 2020 9:00PM

Quote:Magical Lory !! Good photography,
Isabel GrinGrin



Thanks a lot Isabel😃

LorySmile
Fefe Plus
10 74 41 United Kingdom
16 Sep 2020 1:44PM
Gorgeous light Lory Grin
LoryC 6 2 Italy
16 Sep 2020 7:33PM

Quote:Gorgeous light Lory Grin


Thank you so much Diane😃

LorySmile
JuBarney Plus
11 36 6 United Kingdom
21 Sep 2020 5:44PM
Beautiful
Ju

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.