Views 104 Unique 55
Vote 40
Award Shortlist   
Enter the ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw extravaganza!

Comments


4 Oct 2019 8:02PM
Beautiful composition and lovely light and colors!
And i am ready for a walk on this lovely place Smile

ArneSmile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

4 Oct 2019 8:33PM
Beautiful colours Lory. Cathy
Great autumn colours
4 Oct 2019 9:08PM

Quote:Beautiful composition and lovely light and colors!
And i am ready for a walk on this lovely place Smile

ArneSmile



Thank you so much Arne for the kind comment,it's Arona on the lake Maggiore and a big thank you for your greatly appreciated AwardSmileSmileSmile

LorySmile
4 Oct 2019 9:09PM

Quote:Beautiful colours Lory. Cathy


Thank you very much CathySmile

LorySmile
4 Oct 2019 9:10PM

Quote:Great autumn colours


Thanks a lot BillSmile

LorySmile
4 Oct 2019 9:19PM
What a lovely composition Lory, is it by the side of a lake? Gorgeous light and beautiful Autumnal colours.

Angela😄
4 Oct 2019 9:23PM

Quote:What a lovely composition Lory, is it by the side of a lake? Gorgeous light and beautiful Autumnal colours.

Angela😄



Thank you very much Angela, yes it's on the lake Maggiore a lovely town called AronaSmile

LorySmile
4 Oct 2019 9:46PM
I could sit on that bench until the sun goes down. Beautiful.
Lillian Plus
10 23 17 United Kingdom
4 Oct 2019 10:20PM
beautiful composition....peaceful
4 Oct 2019 10:53PM

Quote:I could sit on that bench until the sun goes down. Beautiful.


Thank you so much IanSmile

LorySmile
4 Oct 2019 10:54PM

Quote:beautiful composition....peaceful


thank you very much LillianSmile

LorySmile
mac Plus
18 3 Scotland
4 Oct 2019 11:42PM
Beautiful autumn colours with a great composition. Our trees are still hanging on to their leaves at present, but the first good frost should see them starting to drop. Then out with the camera and hope to get something to match your image, Lory
Ian
Chinga Plus
9 3 1 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2019 9:33AM
Very seasonal ... Excellent tones, great image.
Isabel GrinGrinGrin
Beautiful Autumn Landscape, I need to walk along the path and scrunch them leaves!

Deb. 😊
5 Oct 2019 11:39AM
Beautiful...
TrevBatWCC Plus
11 13 13 England
5 Oct 2019 2:16PM
A very delightful scene, with lovely autumn colours, and it certainly does invite us to want to wander along that path 👍
Trev 😀
bliba Plus
14 2 Austria
5 Oct 2019 5:56PM
Wonderful light and colour - Great composition
5 Oct 2019 9:24PM

Quote:Beautiful autumn colours with a great composition. Our trees are still hanging on to their leaves at present, but the first good frost should see them starting to drop. Then out with the camera and hope to get something to match your image, Lory
Ian



Thank you so much Ian, looking forward to seeing your autumn capturesSmile

LorySmile
5 Oct 2019 9:24PM

Quote:Very seasonal ... Excellent tones, great image.
Isabel GrinGrinGrin



Thanks a lot IsabelSmile

LorySmile
5 Oct 2019 9:25PM

Quote:Beautiful Autumn Landscape, I need to walk along the path and scrunch them leaves!

Deb. 😊



Thank you very much Deb for your lovely comment and for your greatly appreciated AwardSmile

LorySmile
5 Oct 2019 9:26PM

Quote:Beautiful...


Thanks a lot SomnathSmile

LorySmile
5 Oct 2019 9:28PM

Quote:A very delightful scene, with lovely autumn colours, and it certainly does invite us to want to wander along that path 👍
Trev 😀



many thanks Trev, it's Arona a little town on the Lake Maggiore not far from the area you visited Smile

LorySmile
5 Oct 2019 9:29PM

Quote:Wonderful light and colour - Great composition


Thank you so much OliverSmile

LorySmile
6 Oct 2019 6:15AM
Lovely Autumn image Lory.

Jeff. Smile
6 Oct 2019 10:04AM

Quote:Lovely Autumn image Lory.

Jeff. Smile



Thank you very much JeffSmile

LorySmile
6 Oct 2019 9:22PM

Quote:Wonderful light and colour - Great composition


Thank You so much for your greatly appreciated Award OliverSmile

Lory Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.