Back Modifications (2)
Views 78 Unique 33 Award Shortlist   

flower

By nkargar1356
I took this photo with LG mobile. And with the changes that I have made in Photoshop, for example, in contrast or in colors, the photo has turned out like this, of course, there is a problem, but I have tried to solve the problems of previous photos.

Tags: Flowers Nature Macro Flower Plants Flowers and plants

Get An Extra 20% Off Regatta New Season Arrivals

Comments


banehawi Plus
17 2.5k 4263 Canada
28 Jun 2021 11:50PM
I think it looks quite good.

Focus is there, its perhaps a little over sharpened, and on my screen, is a bit underexposed.

I uploaded a mod that has exposure increased, not a lot, and a little more contrast and saturation.

How you see this image can differ from how I do, or the rest of the critique team as we are likely using different screens for viewing. I relied on Photoshops threshold adjustment to gauge brightness to take this into consideration.


Hope this is helpful,


Regards


Willie
29 Jun 2021 7:45AM

Quote:I think it looks quite good.

Focus is there, its perhaps a little over sharpened, and on my screen, is a bit underexposed.

I uploaded a mod that has exposure increased, not a lot, and a little more contrast and saturation.

How you see this image can differ from how I do, or the rest of the critique team as we are likely using different screens for viewing. I relied on Photoshops threshold adjustment to gauge brightness to take this into consideration.


Hope this is helpful,


Regards


Willie


Thank you for your review and for your explanation and guidance
mrswoolybill Plus
14 2.9k 2457 United Kingdom
29 Jun 2021 8:08AM
One quick comment - this illustrates how an uneven number can provide a balanced composition - much better to have three flowers together than two or four.
Moira
29 Jun 2021 8:21AM

Quote:One quick comment - this illustrates how an uneven number can provide a balanced composition - much better to have three flowers together than two or four.
Moira


Thank you
dudler Plus
18 1.7k 1877 England
29 Jun 2021 10:12AM
I don't have anything to add to Willie and Moira's helpful advice.
pamelajean Plus
15 1.6k 2238 United Kingdom
29 Jun 2021 5:04PM
Hello again, Naser.

Yes, 3 is a good number for a floral presentation.

This image looks fine to me, in most respects, although a little brightening wouldn't go amiss.
I have done a modification where I brightened the flowers just a touch, then cropped in a little closer to them.
I also used free licence to remove the dark spots on the petals, giving them a much fresher look.

The background isn't too bad, and there are no strong distractions there.
Keep up the good work.

Pamela.
29 Jun 2021 5:21PM

Quote:I don't have anything to add to Willie and Moira's helpful advice.

thank you
29 Jun 2021 5:21PM

Quote:Hello again, Naser.

Yes, 3 is a good number for a floral presentation.

This image looks fine to me, in most respects, although a little brightening wouldn't go amiss.
I have done a modification where I brightened the flowers just a touch, then cropped in a little closer to them.
I also used free licence to remove the dark spots on the petals, giving them a much fresher look.

The background isn't too bad, and there are no strong distractions there.
Keep up the good work.

Pamela.


thank you

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.