Views 126 Unique 82
Vote 57
Award Shortlist   

Comments


Toobi_Won 8 60 5 England
4 Jan 2018 4:34PM
You're pretty good, aren't you! Smile
I haven't seen any blue in the sky this year so far, (and Eleanor's back!)never mind light such as this!
V1 A beautiful shot.
The B&W looks good in the trees but there seems to be a white outline on the RH ridge/sky on my monitor
Mike

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

4 Jan 2018 4:49PM
I love this image
it is really so beautiful

i can imagine it in real life, once you are standing and looking around
in that quite and clear atmosphere !!!

Great capture

SavvasGrinGrin
Mollycat Plus
6 21 2 United Kingdom
4 Jan 2018 5:22PM
Symmetrical beauty Alan, and your lead for me please.
Peter.
saltireblue Plus
9 9.7k 36 Norway
4 Jan 2018 5:38PM
Vibrant and alive, but very cold-looking at the same time.

Malc
4 Jan 2018 5:38PM

Quote:You're pretty good, aren't you! Smile
I haven't seen any blue in the sky this year so far, (and Eleanor's back!)never mind light such as this!
V1 A beautiful shot.
The B&W looks good in the trees but there seems to be a white outline on the RH ridge/sky on my monitor
Mike


Thanks Mike. Yes, the sky was amazing. I've examined my B&W file closely and I may have boosted the contrast a bit too much, oopsSmile

Quote:I love this image
it is really so beautiful

i can imagine it in real life, once you are standing and looking around
in that quite and clear atmosphere !!!

Great capture

SavvasGrinGrin


Thanks Savvas. This is one of my favourite places. It never gets busy and on this occasion I had the place to myself.
Sitting beside my campervan with the cry of an eagle and a bottle of Glayva.Smile

4 Jan 2018 5:43PM
Well, I'm a bit of a b&w junkie so I'll go for the V.
I particularly like those tiny trees against the black. And is that the Cold Moon I see through the cloud?
4 Jan 2018 9:20PM

Quote: And is that the Cold Moon I see through the cloud?

And if you're ever
feeling lonely
Just look at the
moon
someone,
somewhere
is looking right at it too

Yes,
Cheers
Alan
franken Plus
17 4.9k 4 United Kingdom
4 Jan 2018 10:29PM
Beautiful!
bliba Plus
13 2 Austria
5 Jan 2018 7:09AM
bnw for me .......
Nikonuser1 Plus
7 159 16 United Kingdom
5 Jan 2018 11:20AM
I like both SmileSmileSmile

Cliff
5 Jan 2018 11:35AM
A superb image.
Perfectly crafted & the mono version is dramatic too.
5 Jan 2018 5:01PM
Like both
kojak 6 14 United Kingdom
5 Jan 2018 7:46PM
Stunning shot
Chinga Plus
8 3 1 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2018 11:22AM
Excellent images, you have captured the beauty to perfection...
Great photography, Isabel GrinGrinGrin
6 Jan 2018 10:04PM
Mono version for me as the reflection of trees is more dramatic in mono .Would love to go there one day ! A gorgeous spot.
cheers Walt
27 Jan 2018 9:48AM
Superb, captured well.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.