Views 146 Unique 80
Vote 59
Award Shortlist   
Find Out What's Happening At The Photography Show 2021

Comments


cooky Plus
17 6 4 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2021 11:58AM
Lovely capture.

Kath
27 Mar 2021 12:24PM
Another stunning image.

Karen
27 Mar 2021 12:37PM
Both are stunning images Mick, beautifully lit by the dawn sun.
Yesterdays images in my opinion were equally as good, great work.
Colin
27 Mar 2021 12:43PM

Quote:Both are stunning images Mick, beautifully lit by the dawn sun.
Yesterdays images in my opinion were equally as good, great work.
Colin



Thanks for the feedback Colin.
27 Mar 2021 12:58PM
Stunning
27 Mar 2021 1:19PM
Two great images
pamelajean Plus
15 1.6k 2237 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2021 1:24PM
I think this one is the better one.
I like that bit of separation.
Yesterday I felt it was a shame that the left-hand impala's face wasn't fully in view. Also, I felt that it looked like it was sniffing the backside of the right-hand oneSad.
I wouldn't have minded those few branches because they didn't obscure its features. However, their removal is nicely done.

So I'm going to have to give it another UA because I like it even more than the one I awarded yesterday.
27 Mar 2021 1:44PM

Quote:I think this one is the better one.
I like that bit of separation.
Yesterday I felt it was a shame that the left-hand impala's face wasn't fully in view. Also, I felt that it looked like it was sniffing the backside of the right-hand oneSad.
I wouldn't have minded those few branches because they didn't obscure its features. However, their removal is nicely done.

So I'm going to have to give it another UA because I like it even more than the one I awarded yesterday.


Thanks Wink

Cheers Pamela ,
Thanks for the feedback. I agree, the features weren't obscured but I find myself pandering to the Judges at camera club competitions . I shouldn't but it's become a bit of a habit. They are very good at marking down an image for the slightest reason. Smile
27 Mar 2021 5:27PM
A fabulous image and worth the effort to edit out the twigs. Debs
viscostatic 15 50 11 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2021 5:32PM
Marginal but I do just prefer today's image.

Phil.
Mike_Smith Plus
14 799 2 United Kingdom
27 Mar 2021 5:32PM
This is a stunning natural image, nice light coming in behind them too
bricurtis Plus
16 2.5k 51 England
27 Mar 2021 8:49PM
The light striking the impala in previous was better.
But overall this is the better image imho.Smile
27 Mar 2021 10:09PM

Quote:The light striking the impala in previous was better.
But overall this is the better image imho.Smile



Thank you. 👍🏻

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.