Views 133 Unique 77
Vote 53
Award Shortlist   

Comments


Daisymaye Plus
13 23 20 Canada
18 Jan 2021 2:13PM
What do while waiting in line.
Fefe Plus
10 61 37 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2021 3:03PM
The lead for me Lory Grin
18 Jan 2021 3:23PM
This could be taken while sitting or standing, Lory, a good way to pass the time whichever posture 🙂 made me smile.

Dave 🙂
adagio Plus
3 3 2 England
18 Jan 2021 3:34PM
The lead for me too, Lory. Great idea👍👍!!

Angela😄
mac Plus
20 13 Scotland
18 Jan 2021 3:36PM
Glad to see you found something to do, when maintaining your two metres apart in a queue. Wish I had thought of it! Especially, when you can find a nice coloured floor to occupy. Added afterwards? Never-the-less, a commendable result!
Ian
dudler Plus
18 1.7k 1885 England
18 Jan 2021 4:18PM
The lead's a bit vertiginous, so I'm more comfortable with the version...
Minty805 Plus
5 43 9 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2021 4:51PM
How photographers and other artists see the world. An appreciation of the ordinary made unusual. Very clever.
Allan
18 Jan 2021 5:11PM
Good use of your mobile whilst standing still, Lory!Smile
A great idea and two fine captures.

RichardSmile
18 Jan 2021 5:16PM

Quote:What do while waiting in line.


Thank you very much Sandy😃

LorySmile
18 Jan 2021 5:17PM

Quote:The lead for me Lory Grin


Many, many thanks Diane😃

LorySmile
18 Jan 2021 5:18PM

Quote:This could be taken while sitting or standing, Lory, a good way to pass the time whichever posture 🙂 made me smile.

Dave 🙂



Thank you so much Dave😃

LorySmile
18 Jan 2021 5:18PM

Quote:The lead for me too, Lory. Great idea👍👍!!

Angela😄



Thanks a lot Angela😃

LorySmile
18 Jan 2021 5:19PM

Quote:Glad to see you found something to do, when maintaining your two metres apart in a queue. Wish I had thought of it! Especially, when you can find a nice coloured floor to occupy. Added afterwards? Never-the-less, a commendable result!
Ian



Thank you very much Ian😃

LorySmile
18 Jan 2021 5:20PM

Quote:The lead's a bit vertiginous, so I'm more comfortable with the version...


Many, many thanks John😃

LorySmile
18 Jan 2021 5:20PM

Quote:How photographers and other artists see the world. An appreciation of the ordinary made unusual. Very clever.
Allan



Thank you very much Allan😃

LorySmile
18 Jan 2021 5:21PM

Quote:Good use of your mobile whilst standing still, Lory!Smile
A great idea and two fine captures.

RichardSmile



Thank you so much Richard😃

LorySmile
Chinga Plus
11 3 2 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2021 6:06PM
Different, original, clever shot...
Isabel GrinGrin
18 Jan 2021 6:30PM
Excellent close-up shots Lory.
Jeff.Smile
clevercloggs Plus
17 251 15 Netherlands
18 Jan 2021 6:46PM
The uploaded photo for me, so much more creative and fun.
Like what you did with the colours too.
Robert
18 Jan 2021 8:08PM

Quote:Different, original, clever shot...
Isabel GrinGrin



Many, many thanks Isabel 😃

Lory Smile
18 Jan 2021 8:09PM

Quote:Excellent close-up shots Lory.
Jeff.Smile



Thanks a lot Jeff 😃

Lory Smile
18 Jan 2021 8:10PM

Quote:The uploaded photo for me, so much more creative and fun.
Like what you did with the colours too.
Robert



Thank you very much Robert 😃

Lory Smile
18 Jan 2021 8:11PM
Big, big thank you to Richard for his Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated 😃 😃 😃

Lory Smile
taggart Plus
17 47 14 United States
18 Jan 2021 8:23PM
Wonderful colors here!
Jukka Plus
10 1 Finland
18 Jan 2021 8:25PM
Great pov in both of them , Lory! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Jukka
18 Jan 2021 8:32PM

Quote:Wonderful colors here!


Thank you so much Jenn 😃

Lory Smile
18 Jan 2021 8:32PM

Quote:Great pov in both of them , Lory! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Jukka



Thank you very much Jukka 😃

Lory Smile
Alfie_P Plus
14 927 2 United Kingdom
18 Jan 2021 9:47PM
Two very fine POV images.

Alfie😊
18 Jan 2021 9:52PM
You're very resourceful, Lory. I like what you've done with the colour in the lead image.
19 Jan 2021 3:29AM
Could be the beginning of a Johnny Cash song.

Peter
bliba Plus
16 2 Austria
19 Jan 2021 6:25AM
different and very good , Lory Wink
dales Plus
5 13 Australia
19 Jan 2021 9:55AM
A sign of the times Lory , excellent images , so cleverSmile Smile
Ian😎
TrevBatWCC Plus
13 13 19 England
19 Jan 2021 12:07PM
Well, one doesn't have to go far to photograph one's own feet!! 🦶🦶😁 And without carrying around the Big Black Camera too! 👍 I love how you've taken a straight image and processed it, and turning it upside-down makes it rather quirky and much more appealing 😃
Trev 😀
19 Jan 2021 4:09PM

Quote:Two very fine POV images.

Alfie😊



Thanks a lot Alfie Smile

LorySmile
19 Jan 2021 4:10PM

Quote:You're very resourceful, Lory. I like what you've done with the colour in the lead image.


Many, many thanks Alan Smile

LorySmile
19 Jan 2021 4:11PM

Quote:Could be the beginning of a Johnny Cash song.

Peter



Thank you very much Peter Smile

LorySmile
19 Jan 2021 4:22PM

Quote:different and very good , Lory Wink


Thank you so much Oliver for your lovely comment and for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated SmileSmileSmile

LorySmile
19 Jan 2021 5:15PM

Quote:A sign of the times Lory , excellent images , so cleverSmile Smile
Ian😎



Thanks a lot Ian Smile

LorySmile
19 Jan 2021 5:17PM

Quote:Well, one doesn't have to go far to photograph one's own feet!! 🦶🦶😁 And without carrying around the Big Black Camera too! 👍 I love how you've taken a straight image and processed it, and turning it upside-down makes it rather quirky and much more appealing 😃
Trev 😀



Thank you so much Trev for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated SmileSmileSmile

LorySmile
19 Jan 2021 7:49PM
strong vertigo effect in the lead
19 Jan 2021 8:07PM

Quote:strong vertigo effect in the lead


Thanks a lot Leo, that's a scary video Smile

LorySmile
capto Plus
9 6.8k 25 United Kingdom
19 Jan 2021 10:31PM
Now you've put that old song into my head.Smile
ivor

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line
To be honest I like both but your version has the edge

C
21 Jan 2021 8:37AM

Quote:Now you've put that old song into my head.Smile
ivor

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line



Thank you very much Ivor for the lovely comment 😃

Lory Smile
21 Jan 2021 8:38AM

Quote:To be honest I like both but your version has the edge

C



Thank you so much Carole for the kind comment and for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated 😃 😃 😃

Lory Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.