Views: 86 (40 Unique) 
Vote 18
Award Shortlist   

Light Domes, Ribbons and Star Trails

By garethbrooks      
No photoshop here apart from my watermark!

All performed under 1 exposure of around 3 minutes with my light painting toys Smile

Feel free to ask any questions or leave me comment.

Voters: JohnHawthorne, katieb, LibKerr4 and 15 more


Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Win prizes, kudos, recognition! Enter AOP prestigious Photography Awards before 7 August

Comments


JohnHawthorne 10 1.7k 5 Scotland
26 Apr 2012 8:25PM
Very creative and very interesting - great work!

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

26 Apr 2012 8:30PM

Quote:Very creative and very interesting - great work!
Thanks John Smile
fazzer Plus
7 54 7 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2012 8:48PM
excellent work
philhomer 6 64 32 England
26 Apr 2012 8:48PM
only 3 votes, what's going on? may not be everyone's cup of tea but surely worthy
26 Apr 2012 8:58PM

Quote:Excellent work
thanks
26 Apr 2012 8:59PM

Quote:Only 3 votes, what's going on? may not be everyone's cup of tea but surely worthy


Cheers Phil, you heard the man Grin Show me some love Tongue
RichPitman 6 16 1 England
26 Apr 2012 9:51PM

Quote:Only 3 votes, what's going on? may not be everyone's cup of tea but surely worthy


Agree....! So here's another. Smile
Ewanneil 6 1.1k 2 Scotland
27 Apr 2012 6:54AM
Me too - here's another vote. Oh! and a well done too.

Ewan
27 Apr 2012 2:52PM

Quote:Only 3 votes, what's going on? may not be everyone's cup of tea but surely worthy

Agree....! So here's another. Smile

Thanks Grin
27 Apr 2012 2:52PM

Quote:Me too - here's another vote. Oh! and a well done too.

Ewan

Cheers, I appreciate it Grin
jazzygf 12 537 Scotland
27 Apr 2012 4:56PM

Quote: may not be everyone's cup of tea but surely worthy

I agree, I have noticed EPZ viewers don't like or maybe don't get the concept of lightpainting. Lots of outstanding work not being voted on and people missing out on an exciting way of turning photography on its head with light painting.
(off my soap box now Wink) Well worth the votes and will look out for your lightpainting article
27 Apr 2012 5:20PM

Quote:I agree, I have noticed EPZ viewers don't like or maybe don't get the concept of lightpainting. Lots of outstanding work not being voted on and people missing out on an exciting way of turning photography on its head with light painting.
(off my soap box now Wink) Well worth the votes and will look out for your lightpainting article



Thanks very much, I thought it was just my photos that people didn't like on here! Glad to get so many votes, I think it's the most I've had so far.
Cheers again Grin
Metro6R4 5 3 1 United Kingdom
28 Apr 2012 9:06PM
wow, I have just found your image......... should have got a lot more votes..................
3 May 2012 5:09PM
Thanks everyone Grin
ugly Plus
8 5 57 United Kingdom
25 May 2012 1:09PM
Great work..
I do like the colours and this is a great set of images..

Dave
25 May 2012 1:17PM

Quote:Great work..
I do like the colours and this is a great set of images..

Dave



Thanks very much Smile
14 Jun 2012 1:15PM
Very artistic and creative and how can i say modern look to photography, well done !

Chris
14 Jun 2012 1:25PM

Quote:Very artistic and creative and how can i say modern look to photography, well done !

Chris



Thank you very much. Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.