Back Modifications (2)
Views 147 Unique 78
Vote 58
Award Shortlist   
Find Out What's Happening At The Photography Show 2021

Comments


19 Nov 2020 7:26PM
Beautiful lighting in this, Lory, love how it touches the dandelion heads in the foreground.

Dave 🙂
Saastad 2 16 15 Norway
19 Nov 2020 7:32PM
Lovely misty shot with fine composition Lory!

Arne Smile
19 Nov 2020 7:37PM
love the dreamy touch and the toning
19 Nov 2020 7:50PM
An excellent composition and superbly processed image, Lory.

Richard
Minty805 Plus
5 42 9 United Kingdom
19 Nov 2020 8:03PM
That's lovely, Lory. The light is beautiful and the toning suits it a treat. I'm afraid I have no awards left, or this would certainly have had one.
Allan
19 Nov 2020 8:12PM

Quote:Beautiful lighting in this, Lory, love how it touches the dandelion heads in the foreground.

Dave 🙂



Thank you very much Dave 😃

Lory Smile
19 Nov 2020 8:15PM

Quote:Lovely misty shot with fine composition Lory!

Arne Smile



Thank you so much Arne 😄

Lory Smile
19 Nov 2020 8:16PM

Quote:love the dreamy touch and the toning


Many, many thanks Leo 😃

Lory Smile
19 Nov 2020 8:17PM

Quote:An excellent composition and superbly processed image, Lory.

Richard



Thanks a lot Richard 😃

Lory Smile
19 Nov 2020 8:18PM

Quote:That's lovely, Lory. The light is beautiful and the toning suits it a treat. I'm afraid I have no awards left, or this would certainly have had one.
Allan



Thank you very much Allan 😃

Lory Smile
adagio Plus
2 3 2 England
19 Nov 2020 8:21PM
I like everything about this Lory, especially the mood you have so beautifully captured and the toning is just so right.

Angela😄
19 Nov 2020 9:10PM
Wonderful misty shot Lory beautiful light..Lin
19 Nov 2020 9:28PM
For me this is so beautifully evocative...

Chrissy 😊
banehawi Plus
17 2.5k 4263 Canada
19 Nov 2020 9:49PM
Attractive image. Rotated in a mod.
AlfieK Plus
4 1 1 United Kingdom
19 Nov 2020 10:10PM
A good lead in to a beautifully processed composition. Excellent work. SmileSmile
Alfie
capto Plus
9 6.8k 25 United Kingdom
19 Nov 2020 10:12PM
Nicely processed to get the best from the early morning light.Smile
ivor
Chinga Plus
10 3 2 United Kingdom
19 Nov 2020 10:52PM
Beautiful composition Lory. Picture postcard quality image...
Isabel GrinGrin
dales Plus
5 13 Australia
20 Nov 2020 12:00AM
Amazing light with this exceptional set Lory Smile
Ian
mac Plus
19 13 Scotland
20 Nov 2020 12:04AM
A very atmospheric image, with the mist and the soft evening light. The toning and the backlit grasses also helps to add more atmosphere to the overall picture.
Ian
20 Nov 2020 12:32AM
The mist gives a wonderful quality to the light, Lory....but the composition is near perfect. What a wonderful photo!!

Peter
bliba Plus
15 2 Austria
20 Nov 2020 6:15AM
right up my street WinkWinkWink
20 Nov 2020 7:29AM
Fabulous image, Lory... looks even better straightened up, as in Willie's mod.
I insist you help yourself to an award.
20 Nov 2020 8:41AM
The fence beautifully leading the eye in the image , Lory! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka
SlowSong Plus
13 9.8k 30 England
20 Nov 2020 11:24AM
Oooh, I love a split tone. Lovely scene - looks very cold. Smile
TrevBatWCC Plus
13 13 19 England
20 Nov 2020 11:34AM
Like the composition, and how the fence leads the eye through the scene, first to the building then onto the horizon and into the mist 😃 The processing too enhances the mood of the conditions 👍
Trev 😀
Fefe Plus
9 57 37 United Kingdom
20 Nov 2020 3:12PM
Lovely shot Lory Grin
20 Nov 2020 3:46PM

Quote:I like everything about this Lory, especially the mood you have so beautifully captured and the toning is just so right.

Angela😄



Thank you so much Angela for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , very appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 3:57PM

Quote:Wonderful misty shot Lory beautiful light..Lin


Thanks a lot Lin😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 3:58PM

Quote:For me this is so beautifully evocative...

Chrissy 😊



Thank you very much Chrissy for your lovely comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:16PM

Quote:Attractive image. Rotated in a mod.


Many, many thanks Willie, your Mod. is very appropriate, I forgot to straighten the image😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:17PM

Quote:A good lead in to a beautifully processed composition. Excellent work. SmileSmile
Alfie



Thank you very much Alfie😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:19PM

Quote:Nicely processed to get the best from the early morning light.Smile
ivor



Many, many thanks Ivor😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:19PM

Quote:Beautiful composition Lory. Picture postcard quality image...
Isabel GrinGrin



Thanks a lot Isabel😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:26PM

Quote:Amazing light with this exceptional set Lory Smile
Ian



Thank you very much Ian for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:31PM

Quote:A very atmospheric image, with the mist and the soft evening light. The toning and the backlit grasses also helps to add more atmosphere to the overall picture.
Ian



Thank you so much Ian for your beautiful feedback and for your Greatly Valued Award , very appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:37PM

Quote:The mist gives a wonderful quality to the light, Lory....but the composition is near perfect. What a wonderful photo!!

Peter



Thank you very much Peter for your beautiful feedback and for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:43PM

Quote:right up my street WinkWinkWink


Many, many thanks Ollie for your kind comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , very appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:52PM

Quote:Fabulous image, Lory... looks even better straightened up, as in Willie's mod.
I insist you help yourself to an award.



Thank you very much Alan for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:58PM

Quote:The fence beautifully leading the eye in the image , Lory! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka



Thanks a lot Jukka😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 4:59PM

Quote:Oooh, I love a split tone. Lovely scene - looks very cold. Smile


Many, many thanks SlowSong😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 5:00PM

Quote:Like the composition, and how the fence leads the eye through the scene, first to the building then onto the horizon and into the mist 😃 The processing too enhances the mood of the conditions 👍
Trev 😀



Thank you very much Trev😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 5:01PM

Quote:Lovely shot Lory Grin


Thanks a lot Diane😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 5:04PM
Many, many thanks to Jason for his Greatly Valued award , very appreciated.

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 5:07PM
Thank you so much to Carole for her Greatly Valued Award and for uploading her lovely Mod., very appreciated😃😃😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 5:13PM
Thank you very much to Milejanjic for his Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated😃😃😃

LorySmile
20 Nov 2020 7:36PM

Quote:
Quote:Lovely misty shot with fine composition Lory!

Arne Smile



Thank you so much Arne 😄

Lory Smile



Thank you so much Arne for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated 😃 😃 😃
24 Nov 2020 1:19PM
Beautiful composition and lighting.
Mike

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.