Getting into the festive season I thought we'd have a festive theme for the challenge this week.
So, The XMAS Spirit. A nice easy one for you, this could be pretty much anything to do with Christmas.
You have an hour
The results will be posted in the forum here
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announcement.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!'(Stop cooking) image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge was originally just for fun but great prizes have been added, courtesy of PhotoSkill!
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
8. As this uses the modifications feature, the winner needs to be an e2 member but if not, another member may step in and upload a challenge for you.
9. If the winner is on holiday the following week he/she can select another member to upload and take care of the challenge.
Tags: Humour and fun
jonah794, JackAllTog, cirrusminor