Good Evening, all!
Tonight's challenge is 'Close Ups' - I'm looking for unusual angles on every-day items. The more head scratching 'what is
that' moments, the better!
Monday night challenge to end at 9pm!
1. The photo must be taken, processed and uploaded before 9:00pm (one hour).
2. The challenge is started in the main gallery and the gallery description box states what the challenge is. You enter the challenge by uploading your picture as a 'modification' to the challenge announcement.
3. Any submission that appears to be taken before the competition started will be disqualified.
4. Any submission posted after the 'Time's Up!' image is uploaded will also be disqualified.
5. The challenge was originally just for fun but recently great prizes have been added, courtesy of Photoskill!
6. The person who hosts is the judge for that week.
7. The winner gets to create, run, and judge the challenge the following week.
8. As this uses the modifications feature, the winner needs to be an e2 member but if not, another member may step in and upload a challenge for you.
9. If the winner is on holiday the following week he/she can select another member to upload and take care of the challenge.
The results will be announced in the forum thread here
Close-up and macro
Monday night challenge
MRSbiscuit60, Goggz, dawnmichelle