It was built in 1444 and visitors to the city were required to wash here from one of the 14 masks around the fountain that spout water to guard against bringing in the plague.
Once there were statues around the fountain but they were destroyed in an earthquake in 1667. — at Dubrovnik.
Tags: Street photography
Black and white
Landscape and travel
Paintman, NaturesHaven, AnneWorner and 25 more