Views: 232 (105 Unique) 
Vote 69
Award Shortlist   

Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Enter ePHOTOzine's Prize Draw, with fab gifts for everyone! Click Here

Comments


PattiW 11 24 2 United States
23 Feb 2009 1:11PM
Fabulous presentation! I love the waterfall in the background and the detail of the pebbles and rocks in the foreground is astounding! Patti

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

LV426 7 7 4 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2009 1:16PM
Wow, the attention in the detail is sheer amazing. Also the richness of the earthy colours balance your image beautifully.
Great silk like water running downhill.
An amazing image!
NEWMANP Plus
8 1.6k 574 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2009 1:21PM
a lot less water than my last visit. did you see all the old iron bed heads in the concrete breakwater
Phil
Hanners Plus
10 875 10 Ireland
23 Feb 2009 1:23PM

Quote:did you see all the old iron bed heads in the concrete breakwater


No I missed that Phil, don't know if they have gone or I just didn't see them.... Thanks guys Smile
23 Feb 2009 1:25PM
great detail and colours
shandoor 7 1 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2009 1:33PM
wonderful detail and colours great composition
Alexa
Briwooly 11 452 5 England
23 Feb 2009 1:36PM
Great detail and clarity Tony well exposed and composed

Brian.................................................
sketch 9 1.5k United Kingdom
23 Feb 2009 1:55PM
Just super Tony

sarah x
23 Feb 2009 1:57PM
Great shot and colours.
Vicky
Sezz Plus
11 617 15 England
23 Feb 2009 3:05PM
Good work Mr Hanners Smile

Sarah *
skye1 9 29 4 Wales
23 Feb 2009 3:19PM
lovely shot, beautiful colours and details on the pebbles and lovely looking waterfall in the distance looks beautiful
jeanie Plus
12 6.0k 6 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2009 3:26PM
Water looks low - which aint a bad thing seeing as these lovely pebbles are visible.
Mike_Smith Plus
9 339 1 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2009 3:58PM
Stunning shot
TrevBatWCC Plus
8 12 10 England
23 Feb 2009 4:07PM
Never been here, but it looks a delightful place...nice composition, too, Tony.
TrevB Smile
IFIMAGE 8 143 Wales
23 Feb 2009 4:55PM
Wow!

Ian..
paulb20 Plus
10 12 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2009 5:21PM
Fabulous capture, love that foregound.
Paul
23 Feb 2009 5:26PM
Lovely coloured stones in the FG
exposure Plus
12 3.9k England
23 Feb 2009 6:03PM
Beautiful foreground detail a lovely exposure and composition Tony
Pauline.
LeighRebecca 9 267 10 England
23 Feb 2009 6:36PM
Lovely throughout.

Leigh
MalcolmS Plus
11 1.2k 13 England
23 Feb 2009 6:39PM
Surprisingly low flow at this time of year Tony. Like the pebbles in the f/g giving some colour

Malcolm
hellsbells8868 8 151 2 Wales
23 Feb 2009 6:44PM
Fabulous detail and wonderful colours in the pebbles, a wonderful image.
wolfy 12 36 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2009 7:37PM
super little shot of these beautiful falls
cassiecat 8 39 46 England
23 Feb 2009 7:49PM

Quote:Fabulous presentation! I love the waterfall in the background and the detail of the pebbles and rocks in the foreground is astounding! Patti

patti has summed this up well.lesley
Hanners Plus
10 875 10 Ireland
23 Feb 2009 7:57PM
cheers everyone for your comments, and thanks to the shy people too for your clicks Smile
DolphinLady 10 54 1 Wales
23 Feb 2009 11:16PM
Wonderful DoF to this lovely capture.
Some amazing colours to those foreground rocks & pebbles, I thought you had been panning for gold....
Hilary
Prapon 7 5
24 Feb 2009 1:30AM
Sorry i dont know where 57 votes came from here! The whole picture seems flat and lacking in punch, there is obviously no decent light and what light there is, is terribly harsh, looks almost overexposed also there are far better compositions than the one you chose, i know these falls have been done to death i can see from a search on this site however you really havent done them any justice with this shot..keep trying!
Hanners Plus
10 875 10 Ireland
24 Feb 2009 9:21AM

Quote:The whole picture seems flat and lacking in punch


PMSL, I think you need a new monitor Wink
Greatr shot, love the colours of the rocks and the milkiness of the water,
Tom
karenO 7 3 1 England
2 Mar 2009 8:26AM
Lovely shot so I'll add my vote too


Quote:Sorry i dont know where 57 votes came from here! The whole picture seems flat and lacking in punch, there is obviously no decent light and what light there is, is terribly harsh, looks almost overexposed also there are far better compositions than the one you chose, i know these falls have been done to death i can see from a search on this site however you really havent done them any justice with this shot..keep trying!


Prapon I saw a comment you made on another image about how people on this site cant seem to accept your honest critique and if thats the case they shouldnt post. I'd suggest it's the tone of your critique that jars and offends. There is constructive critique and there is just being plain downright rude. I'm afraid, when offering critique, you fall firmly in the latter category. I'm beginning to get the feeling though that this is your sole intention.
JanieB43 8 47 6 England
8 Mar 2009 11:52AM

Quote:Lovely shot so I'll add my vote too

Quote:Sorry i dont know where 57 votes came from here! The whole picture seems flat and lacking in punch, there is obviously no decent light and what light there is, is terribly harsh, looks almost overexposed also there are far better compositions than the one you chose, i know these falls have been done to death i can see from a search on this site however you really havent done them any justice with this shot..keep trying!Prapon I saw a comment you made on another image about how people on this site cant seem to accept your honest critique and if thats the case they shouldnt post. I'd suggest it's the tone of your critique that jars and offends. There is constructive critique and there is just being plain downright rude. I'm afraid, when offering critique, you fall firmly in the latter category. I'm beginning to get the feeling though that this is your sole intention.



hear hear KarenO !!!! This guy is SO rude ! Where are his masterpieces I ask myself !!
BTW - I love this image

Jane

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.