This is a 3 exposure HDR blend taken overlooking the River Avon in Bath, Wiltshire.
This is how I processed the image.
1. 3 shot image (+2,0 and -2EV) was converted to TIFFs in Lightroom and processed in Photomatix.
2. This processed HDR TIFF was then loaded into CS5, then cropped and straightened.
3. Topaz Adjust was done to bring back the colour and detail.
4. Topaz Denoise to reduce noise in the whole image, more aggressive on the sky.
5. Parts of the image darkened.
6. Parts of image were saturated more.
7. A slight vignette was added
8. Highpass filter in CS5 to sharpen the final image.
9. Black border and title added to finish.
Hope you like?
Flowers and plants
Landscape and travel
phillG, hyd, CaroleS and 20 more