Views 314 Unique 183
Vote 64
Award Shortlist   
Top Black Friday Deals For Photographers

Comments


debu 10 India
17 Apr 2020 8:39AM
Nice portrait.
Debu
Owdman Plus
4 6 16 United Kingdom
17 Apr 2020 9:53AM
Reminiscent of one of Korda's portraits, love the intense gaze. Great portrait Ivan.
Norm
dudler Plus
17 1.4k 1736 England
17 Apr 2020 9:56AM
You look very intense - most of your subjects do: presumably, partly because of the additional effort of getting focus precisely right...
ivanweiss 1 8
17 Apr 2020 9:57AM

Quote:Reminiscent of one of Korda's portraits, love the intense gaze. Great portrait Ivan.
Norm


I am starting to look a little Castro-esque what with not being able to go to the barber.
dudler Plus
17 1.4k 1736 England
17 Apr 2020 9:58AM
I'm wondering if the hidden left hand is holding a remote release, and you actually have it all under control through a computer... I've never tried tethered shooting - I have no need to use it. But in these locked-down times, I know some people are trying remote shoots... I can see that working for some images, but not for the looser, less formal stuff, where camera mobility is all...
ivanweiss 1 8
17 Apr 2020 10:03AM

Quote:I'm wondering if the hidden left hand is holding a remote release, and you actually have it all under control through a computer... I've never tried tethered shooting - I have no need to use it. But in these locked-down times, I know some people are trying remote shoots... I can see that working for some images, but not for the looser, less formal stuff, where camera mobility is all...

Yup, wired remote in hidden hand. And the focus is slightly off. Shhh, don't tell anyone!
Buffalo_Tom Plus
14 2.3k 12 Wales
17 Apr 2020 11:03AM
Superb, love the expression / thoughtful.
Tom
17 Apr 2020 11:06AM
I thought "Fidel Castro" as soon as I saw this. Siempre!
chase Plus
15 1.9k 480 England
17 Apr 2020 12:40PM
Such an intense expression.
Great lighting and I do like that dark bg.

Quote:I am starting to look a little Castro-esque what with not being able to go to the barber.

Suits you though and makes for a really good image.
17 Apr 2020 1:10PM
I like this a lot - the overall colours and tones, the intense expression and the lighting
David
17 Apr 2020 5:54PM
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
clicknimagine Plus
10 723 101 India
17 Apr 2020 6:12PM
Best self portrait i have seen...beside a photographer, you are a good model too...
17 Apr 2020 6:27PM
Nice portrait, spectacular beard!
INK74 11 1 Norway
18 Apr 2020 7:32AM
Well done!
RLF Plus
10 18 4 United Kingdom
18 Apr 2020 8:40AM
Fantastic 3D portrait
Love the beardWink
Rob
FabioKeiner 7 111 1 Austria
20 Apr 2020 9:43AM
young fidel castro ('history will absolve me!' Smile)
22 Apr 2020 11:01PM
Beautiful lighting lovely image.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.