Views 109 Unique 68
Vote 48
Award Shortlist   
Save & earn with MPB; trade-in and buy pre-loved
ADVERTISEMENT

Comments


12 Mar 2022 10:42AM
Two fine shots Lory, I'd have to favour your mono though

Joe Smile
Saastad 3 16 17 Norway
12 Mar 2022 11:04AM
Lovely photos Lory!
I think I agree with Joe about the mono version.

Arne Smile
bliba Plus
17 1 2 Austria
12 Mar 2022 11:35AM
this picture reminds me very much of our holidays on the coast of Tuscany (south of Cecina Mare) ......there we often slept on the beach

thanks for sharing

oliver
Chinga Plus
12 112 3 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2022 11:38AM
Great light and location. Excellent images,
Isabel GrinGrin
12 Mar 2022 12:48PM
Thatís a beautiful scene Lory. I do like the mono but itís colour for me. I love the rich colours.

Karen
TrevBatWCC Plus
14 13 19 England
12 Mar 2022 1:12PM
A lovely scene, Lory, each conveying a different mood - we have the strong shadows in colour, which aren't as strong in the vignetted mono, but that does show more detail in the centre of the scene. Think it will have to be half a vote for each! 😃👍🏻
Trev 😀
dales Plus
7 13 Australia
12 Mar 2022 1:47PM
Both images are excellent Lory , so very well composed
Ian
mac Plus
21 14 Scotland
12 Mar 2022 2:08PM
I am also for the mono as it seems to show more details in the shadows, than the colour one. However, the colour version has more impact with the sun on the leaves and the seats.
Call it a draw!
Ian
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 2:27PM

Quote:Two fine shots Lory, I'd have to favour your mono though

Joe Smile



Thank you vey much Joe 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 2:28PM

Quote:Lovely photos Lory!
I think I agree with Joe about the mono version.

Arne Smile



Thank you so much Arne 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 2:31PM

Quote:this picture reminds me very much of our holidays on the coast of Tuscany (south of Cecina Mare) ......there we often slept on the beach

thanks for sharing

oliver



Thank you very much Oliver for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 2:32PM

Quote:Great light and location. Excellent images,
Isabel GrinGrin



Thanks a lot Isabel 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 2:32PM

Quote:Thatís a beautiful scene Lory. I do like the mono but itís colour for me. I love the rich colours.

Karen



Thank you so much Karen 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 2:33PM

Quote:A lovely scene, Lory, each conveying a different mood - we have the strong shadows in colour, which aren't as strong in the vignetted mono, but that does show more detail in the centre of the scene. Think it will have to be half a vote for each! 😃👍🏻
Trev 😀



Thank you very much Trev 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 2:51PM

Quote:Both images are excellent Lory , so very well composed
Ian



Many, many thanks Ian 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 2:53PM

Quote:I am also for the mono as it seems to show more details in the shadows, than the colour one. However, the colour version has more impact with the sun on the leaves and the seats.
Call it a draw!
Ian



Thank you very much Ian 😃

Lory 📸
12 Mar 2022 3:10PM
Great photo Lory, I like the colour one best but both are excellent.

Rich
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 3:39PM

Quote:Great photo Lory, I like the colour one best but both are excellent.

Rich



Thank you so much Rich for your beautiful feedback and for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated SmileSmileSmile

Lory Smile
xwang 13 56 8
12 Mar 2022 3:50PM
Beautiful light shining through the trees,..
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 3:58PM

Quote:Beautiful light shining through the trees,..


Thank you very much XWANG Smile

Lory Smile
capto Plus
10 7.2k 33 United Kingdom
12 Mar 2022 5:57PM
Like them both.Smile
ivor
taggart Plus
18 47 15 United States
12 Mar 2022 8:14PM
Excellent!
Jukka Plus
11 1 Finland
12 Mar 2022 8:16PM
Great for Saturday , Lory.

Jukka
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 8:48PM

Quote:
Quote:Lovely photos Lory!
I think I agree with Joe about the mono version.

Arne Smile



Thank you so much Arne 😃

Lory 📸



Thank you so much Arne for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated 😃 😃 😃
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 8:49PM

Quote:Like them both.Smile
ivor



Thanks a lot Ivor 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 8:49PM

Quote:Excellent!


Thank you very much Jenn 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
12 Mar 2022 8:50PM

Quote:Great for Saturday , Lory.

Jukka



Many, many thanks Jukka 😃

Lory 📸
HobbitDave Plus
14 10 10 England
12 Mar 2022 10:11PM
This is so beautiful and energising, Lory, would make a lovely poster. Superb.

Dave 🙂
12 Mar 2022 11:44PM
Two beautiful images lovely light and wonderful shadows, and we'll captured. Lory.
BRITCHIE
LoryC 6 2 Italy
13 Mar 2022 10:12AM

Quote:This is so beautiful and energising, Lory, would make a lovely poster. Superb.

Dave 🙂



Thank you so much Dave 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
13 Mar 2022 10:13AM

Quote:Two beautiful images lovely light and wonderful shadows, and we'll captured. Lory.
BRITCHIE



Thank you very much BRITCHIE for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
13 Mar 2022 10:16AM

Quote:
Quote:Thatís a beautiful scene Lory. I do like the mono but itís colour for me. I love the rich colours.

Karen



Thank you so much Karen 😃

Lory 📸



Thank you very much for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃

Two beautiful shots Lory, love the lead, the light is wonderful.
Carol
LoryC 6 2 Italy
13 Mar 2022 11:41AM

Quote:
Quote:This is so beautiful and energising, Lory, would make a lovely poster. Superb.

Dave 🙂



Thank you so much Dave 😃

Lory 📸



Thank you very much for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃😃😃
LoryC 6 2 Italy
13 Mar 2022 11:41AM

Quote:Two beautiful shots Lory, love the lead, the light is wonderful.
Carol



Thank you so much Carol.

Lory 📸

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.