Thank you all for your welcome comments and votes on the cockerel yesterday, today a black and white shot of a moody Snowdonia mountain range, I have also uploaded a V2 colour version.
Well yesterday did not go too well with the Surgeon! We arrived at 11.45 for a 12.10 appointment to be told there was an hour delay, two hour and forty minutes later we finally saw the Surgeon, what a waste of time as she told me that she was not qualified to do the operation and that she had spoken with the Surgeon who was to do the operation and he would prefer that we wait to see if the problem of the blocked Bile Duct started again, and would then operate, this has now left me in the position of not being able to get travel insurance as this problem could happen at any time again, and could happen wherever I was, I have asked for a meeting with the surgeon to discuss the matter face to face, now in limbo waiting to see him and god knows when this will be, the only saving grace at the moment is I am only in slight pain and the medication takes care of this, with the two and a half stone weight loss I find that I do not get so breathless and can walk further that before all this happened, thank you all for all your good wishes but now feel our lives are on hold as it also effects my Wife.
Black and white
geoffrey baker, Badgerfred, richmowil and 36 more