Views 120 Unique 76
Vote 57
Award Shortlist   
Save 40% On inPixio Photo Studio 12 - Now 29.99

Comments


bliba Plus
16 1 2 Austria
9 Feb 2022 8:24AM
beautiful light and colours Wink
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 8:48AM

Quote:beautiful light and colours Wink


Thank you very much Oliver 😃

Lory 📸
DaveRyder Plus
8 6.3k 14 United Kingdom
9 Feb 2022 9:01AM
Very nice colours Lory.
Framing with the trees works well.
9 Feb 2022 9:23AM
That is a cracking photo Lory.

Rich
9 Feb 2022 11:05AM
Terrific composition & colour Lory
Saastad Plus
3 16 17 Norway
9 Feb 2022 11:29AM
Beautiful photo Lory!
Lovely colours, composition and framing!

Arne Smile
dales Plus
6 13 Australia
9 Feb 2022 11:59AM
Excellent use of natural framing for this beautiful image Lory
IanSmile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 12:18PM

Quote:Very nice colours Lory.
Framing with the trees works well.



Many, many thanks Dave 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 12:19PM

Quote:That is a cracking photo Lory.

Rich



Thank you very much Rich for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award, so appreciated 😃 😃 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 12:19PM

Quote:Terrific composition & colour Lory


Thanks a lot Herbert 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 12:20PM

Quote:Beautiful photo Lory!
Lovely colours, composition and framing!

Arne Smile


Thank you so much Arne for your beautiful feedback and for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated 😃 😃 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 12:20PM

Quote:Excellent use of natural framing for this beautiful image Lory
IanSmile


Thank you very much Ian 😊

Lory 📸
mac Plus
20 13 Scotland
9 Feb 2022 12:25PM
A lovely late evening image, with the golden light on the riverside plants, and well framed through the archway of the trees.
Ian
Chinga Plus
11 71 3 United Kingdom
9 Feb 2022 12:26PM
Very nicely framed Lory. Excellent composition and view.
Isabel GrinGrin
TrevBatWCC Plus
14 13 19 England
9 Feb 2022 12:33PM
A beautiful, still and peaceful looking scene, Lory, the late afternoon sun providing nice colouration. Well framed by the trees, love how the tree on the left is bending over as if looking at the view 👍🏻😃
Trev 😀
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 12:37PM

Quote:A beautiful, still and peaceful looking scene, Lory, the late afternoon sun providing nice colouration. Well framed by the trees, love how the tree on the left is bending over as if looking at the view 👍🏻😃
Trev 😀



Thank you very much Trev for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , so appreciated 😃 😃 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 1:22PM

Quote:
Quote:Excellent use of natural framing for this beautiful image Lory
IanSmile


Thank you very much Ian 😊

Lory 📸



Many, many thanks for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated 😃 😃 😃
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 1:22PM

Quote:Very nicely framed Lory. Excellent composition and view.
Isabel GrinGrin



Thank you very much Isabel 😄

Lory 📸
9 Feb 2022 2:15PM
Beautiful scene Lory,
Fred.
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 3:14PM

Quote:Beautiful scene Lory,
Fred.



Thank you so much Fred 😃

Lory 📸
9 Feb 2022 4:30PM
Gorgeous colours Lory and the scene is so well framed by the trees.

Val
JuBarney Plus
11 36 5 United Kingdom
9 Feb 2022 4:42PM
Such lovely light, reflections and composition
Ju
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 5:39PM

Quote:Gorgeous colours Lory and the scene is so well framed by the trees.

Val



Many, many thanks Val 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 5:39PM

Quote:Such lovely light, reflections and composition
Ju



Thanks a lot Ju 😃

Lory 📸
capto Plus
10 7.0k 32 United Kingdom
9 Feb 2022 5:50PM
Beautifully framed.Smile
ivor
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 5:56PM

Quote:Beautifully framed.Smile
ivor



Thank you very much Ivor 😃

Lory 📸
taggart Plus
17 47 14 United States
9 Feb 2022 6:59PM
Wonderful colors!
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 7:17PM

Quote:Wonderful colors!


thank you very much Jenn 😀

Lory 📸
9 Feb 2022 7:57PM
Beautiful and so peaceful, Lory.

RichardSmile
LoryC 6 2 Italy
9 Feb 2022 8:16PM

Quote:Beautiful and so peaceful, Lory.

RichardSmile



Thank you so much Richard 😃

Lory 📸
9 Feb 2022 10:56PM
What a great photo Lory....beautiful composition, color, framing, and subject matter. I am out of awards.

Peter
10 Feb 2022 12:48AM
Wonderful colours and a lovely image and superb capture. beautifully photographed.
Lory. 👍💎
BRITCHIE
10 Feb 2022 8:12AM
Wonderful.
LoryC 6 2 Italy
10 Feb 2022 9:08AM

Quote:What a great photo Lory....beautiful composition, color, framing, and subject matter. I am out of awards.

Peter



Thank you very much Peter for your beautiful feedback and for your Greatly Valued Award, so appreciated 😃 😃 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
10 Feb 2022 9:09AM

Quote: Wonderful colours and a lovely image and superb capture. beautifully photographed.
Lory. 👍💎
BRITCHIE



Thank you so much BRITCHIE for your beautiful comment and for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated 😃 😃 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
10 Feb 2022 9:10AM

Quote:Wonderful.


Many, many thanks Algimantas 😃

Lory 📸
LoryC 6 2 Italy
10 Feb 2022 9:12AM

Quote:
Quote:beautiful light and colours Wink


Thank you very much Oliver 😃

Lory 📸



Thank you so much for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated 😃 😃 😃
10 Feb 2022 9:11PM
A beautiful colourful framed capture Lory...Lin
LoryC 6 2 Italy
11 Feb 2022 8:19AM

Quote:A beautiful colourful framed capture Lory...Lin


Thank you very much Lin 😃

Lory 📸

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.