Views 260 Unique 122
Vote 112
Award Shortlist   

Summer memories 3

By Saastad
A very big thanks to all that has voted, giving comments and awarded my last photo!
Very much appreciated as always.
Ending this little series for now. This is much like the first one, but a bit closer.
Hope some of you will like this one too.

Best wishes to you all for the new week!
Arne Smile

Tags: Sunset Boy Sunrise Colourful Girl Landscape and travel Paddle boarding

Voters: handlerstudio, taggart, Karuma1970 and 109 more

Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Comments


16 Nov 2020 12:05AM
This crop is exquisite, Arne.

Peter
taggart Plus
16 47 14 United States
16 Nov 2020 12:07AM
Such wonderful evening colors! an enviable image!
16 Nov 2020 12:09AM
Great shot Arne. I think we're working on the same theme tonight.

Mike
16 Nov 2020 12:10AM
I like the layers in the background; quiet colours and a nice touch in the foreground.
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 12:11AM

Quote:This crop is exquisite, Arne.

Peter



Thank you so much for both award and great feedback Peter!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 12:12AM

Quote:Such wonderful evening colors! an enviable image!


Thank you so much Jennifer!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 12:13AM

Quote:Great shot Arne. I think we're working on the same theme tonight.

Mike



Thanks a lot for the fine comment Mike!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 12:14AM

Quote:I like the layers in the background; quiet colours and a nice touch in the foreground.


Many thanks to you Dora!

Arne Smile
16 Nov 2020 12:20AM
Beautiful Summer scenes Arne,
Fred.
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 12:26AM

Quote:Beautiful Summer scenes Arne,
Fred.



A big thanks to you Fred!

Arne Smile
dales Plus
5 11 Australia
16 Nov 2020 12:32AM
Superbly captured sunset scenes Arne !!
Ian😎
Your giving that warm summer evening Arne hope we can soon enjoy again without Covid restrictions

Take care..stay safe 🤗👍
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 12:37AM

Quote:Superbly captured sunset scenes Arne !!
Ian😎



A very big thanks for both award and great comment Ian!
Much appreciated as always!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 12:40AM

Quote:Your giving that warm summer evening Arne hope we can soon enjoy again without Covid restrictions

Take care..stay safe 🤗👍



Many, many thanks Vince for award and for a beautiful comment of hope!
We all need that right now! Much appreciated Vince!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Chinga Plus
10 3 2 United Kingdom
16 Nov 2020 12:48AM
Both images are of outstanding beauty... Love that heavy sky, the serenity of the water, and the silhouettes...
Brilliant photo presented Arne, Isabel GrinGrin
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 12:51AM

Quote:Both images are of outstanding beauty... Love that heavy sky, the serenity of the water, and the silhouettes...
Brilliant photo presented Arne, Isabel GrinGrin



Thank you so much Isabel!

Arne SmileSmile
Daisymaye Plus
12 23 18 Canada
16 Nov 2020 2:08AM
You're making me miss summer Arne. These are both very beautiful and scream out summer.
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 2:57AM

Quote:You're making me miss summer Arne. These are both very beautiful and scream out summer.


Thank you very much Sandy!

Arne Smile
bliba Plus
15 2 Austria
16 Nov 2020 5:49AM
beautiful and very atmospheric
pauljt Plus
19 10 United Kingdom
16 Nov 2020 5:52AM
Nice peaceful setting, minimal colour tones
16 Nov 2020 6:55AM
A lovely captured set of images Arne.
Jeff. Smile
rambler Plus
12 1.0k 17 England
16 Nov 2020 7:38AM
Peaceful beauty Arne

Ken SmileSmileSmile
16 Nov 2020 7:41AM
Lovely sunset reflection, Dave.
KingArthur 14 8 Malta
16 Nov 2020 7:41AM
A fine series indeed Arne, wonderful summerish set

Joe Smile
16 Nov 2020 7:49AM
A beautiful shimmering set, Arne.
Mike
gpimages Plus
10 65 2 England
16 Nov 2020 8:04AM
This has been a lovely series Arne. Don't leave it too long before your next ones.
Graham Wink
mistere Plus
7 6 4 England
16 Nov 2020 8:20AM
Beautiful colours and layers in both of these excellent images Arne.
Love the extra detail in the lead image as well.
franken Plus
18 5.2k 4 United Kingdom
16 Nov 2020 8:21AM
Both are wonderful, Arne.
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:43AM

Quote:beautiful and very atmospheric


Thank you very much Oliver!

Arne Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:45AM

Quote:Nice peaceful setting, minimal colour tones


Big tanks for award and fine feedback Paul!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:47AM

Quote:A lovely captured set of images Arne.
Jeff. Smile



Thanks a lot Jeff for lovely feedback Jeff!

Arne SmileSmile
16 Nov 2020 8:48AM
Two rather special images, Arne - both thoughtfully composed and superbly taken.

RichardSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:48AM

Quote:Peaceful beauty Arne

Ken SmileSmileSmile



Many, many thanks for beautiful comment and for giving your award Ken!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:49AM

Quote:Lovely sunset reflection, Dave.


Thank you very much Dave!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:50AM

Quote:A fine series indeed Arne, wonderful summerish set

Joe Smile



Many, many thanks Joe!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:51AM

Quote:A beautiful shimmering set, Arne.
Mike



Thank you very much Mike!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:52AM

Quote:This has been a lovely series Arne. Don't leave it too long before your next ones.
Graham Wink



Thanks a lot Graham!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:54AM

Quote:Beautiful colours and layers in both of these excellent images Arne.
Love the extra detail in the lead image as well.



Thank you very much for the beautiful feedback Dave!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:56AM

Quote:Both are wonderful, Arne.


Many, many thanks for both award and feedback Ken!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 8:57AM

Quote:Two rather special images, Arne - both thoughtfully composed and superbly taken.

RichardSmile



Many, many thanks for lovely comment and for giving your precious award Richard!
Always much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 9:00AM
A big thanks to John Knight (tralfamadorean) for the award!
Very kind of you John, and much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
16 Nov 2020 9:05AM
A beautiful ending of this series Arne, the shapes and the movements are perfectly focused in the lead and the version has a ravishing
and evocative feeling of harmony, a peaceful place where we can find ourselves, so very well taken and composed🌟🥇😊

LorySmile
jacomes Plus
6 27 34 Portugal
16 Nov 2020 9:11AM
Lovely end to the series Arne, no doubt full of personal memories for you. I can only echo Lory's comment above.
James
Don20 4 5 United Kingdom
16 Nov 2020 9:11AM
Beautiful shot.
Don
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 9:24AM

Quote:A beautiful ending of this series Arne, the shapes and the movements are perfectly focused in the lead and the version has a ravishing
and evocative feeling of harmony, a peaceful place where we can find ourselves, so very well taken and composed🌟🥇😊

LorySmile



Beautiful comment as always Lory! Much appreciated!
Your precious award is always appreciated too, thanks so much!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 9:25AM

Quote:Lovely end to the series Arne, no doubt full of personal memories for you. I can only echo Lory's comment above.
James



A big thanks for the fine feedback James!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 9:26AM

Quote:Beautiful shot.
Don



Thank you very much Don!

Arne SmileSmile
16 Nov 2020 9:57AM
A great series Arne. Makes me want to go there...........NOW!
adagio Plus
2 3 2 England
16 Nov 2020 10:08AM
Very beautiful images Arne, and I have thoroughly enjoyed this delightful series......I could look at these all day long.

Angela😄
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 10:10AM

Quote:A great series Arne. Makes me want to go there...........NOW!


Thanks a lot Ian! I have fine memories from my childhood here Smile

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 10:14AM

Quote:Very beautiful images Arne, and I have thoroughly enjoyed this delightful series......I could look at these all day long.

Angela😄



Thanks a lot for the kind words Angela! Looks like these Asians enjoyed their stay too SmileSmile

Arne SmileSmile
saltireblue Plus
10 11.6k 73 Norway
16 Nov 2020 11:31AM
I prefer the crop of the lead over the previous version, Arne, and the layered effect from front to back is perfectly composed. The version deserves its own upload...
richmowil Plus
12 438 2 England
16 Nov 2020 11:41AM
Its all been said above Arne. Both good but the version stands out for me!!
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 11:44AM

Quote:I prefer the crop of the lead over the previous version, Arne, and the layered effect from front to back is perfectly composed. The version deserves its own upload...


Thank you very much Malc!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 11:46AM

Quote:Its all been said above Arne. Both good but the version stands out for me!!


Thanks a lot Bill!
Maybe I should post it as a lead shot later Smile

Arne SmileSmile
MAK2 Plus
2 30
16 Nov 2020 12:12PM
Beautiful golden light, another wonderful image.SmileSmileSmile
Marie
16 Nov 2020 12:20PM
Another beautiful image Arne, perfect use of available light.
Keep em coming.
Stay safe
Geoff
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 12:33PM

Quote:Beautiful golden light, another wonderful image.SmileSmileSmile
Marie



A very big thanks for both award and for the beautiful comment Marie!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 12:35PM

Quote:Another beautiful image Arne, perfect use of available light.
Keep em coming.
Stay safe
Geoff



Thank you so much for lovely feedback Geoff!
Also a big thanks for the award! Always very nice to get from a fellow photographer!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
TrevBatWCC Plus
12 13 17 England
16 Nov 2020 2:06PM
Two lovely captures of the golden coloured waters and paddle boarders, Arne 👍 I lightly favour the version for the colourful recession of tones in the background 😃
Trev 😀
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 2:08PM

Quote:Two lovely captures of the golden coloured waters and paddle boarders, Arne 👍 I lightly favour the version for the colourful recession of tones in the background 😃
Trev 😀



Thank you very much for the fine feedback Trev!

Arne Smile
16 Nov 2020 2:20PM
Great images
mac Plus
19 11 Scotland
16 Nov 2020 3:06PM
Happy memories, before we got into the muddle, we are in now. Raising thoughts of a beautiful summer's day, with the sun going down, and still warmth in the air.
Ian
16 Nov 2020 4:21PM
Two wonderful additions to this series, Arne, picture postcard images.SmileSmileSmile
Fefe Plus
9 57 36 United Kingdom
16 Nov 2020 4:29PM
Both stunning!
16 Nov 2020 4:32PM
Both such lovely images Arne. So peaceful.

Val
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 4:48PM

Quote:Great images


Thank you very much Bill!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 4:53PM

Quote:Happy memories, before we got into the muddle, we are in now. Raising thoughts of a beautiful summer's day, with the sun going down, and still warmth in the air.
Ian



Thank you so much for lovely feedback and for giving your award!
Much appreciated Ian!
And yes it was a bit happier period in the summer when this virus was a bit more kind.

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 4:55PM

Quote:Two wonderful additions to this series, Arne, picture postcard images.SmileSmileSmile


Thanks a lot for beautiful feedback Len!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 4:56PM

Quote:Both stunning!


Thank you very much Diane!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 4:58PM

Quote:Both such lovely images Arne. So peaceful.

Val



Many, many thanks for award and for lovely feedback Val!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 5:00PM
A very big thanks to Mike Gillingham for the award!
Much appreciated Mike!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
16 Nov 2020 5:28PM
wonderful finale for this lovely series, Arne
best wishes
LSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 6:01PM

Quote:wonderful finale for this lovely series, Arne
best wishes
LSmile



A very big thanks for both award and great feedback Leo!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
JuBarney Plus
9 33 5 United Kingdom
16 Nov 2020 6:12PM
Both are so beautiful
Ju
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 7:56PM

Quote:
Quote:Two wonderful additions to this series, Arne, picture postcard images.SmileSmileSmile


Thanks a lot for beautiful feedback Len!
Also a very big thanks for the award!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 7:57PM

Quote:Both are so beautiful
Ju



Many, many thanks Ju!

Arne SmileSmile
gconant Plus
10 31 1 United States
16 Nov 2020 11:29PM
A great pair of images Arne !!
I actually like the version !!

Glenn
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 11:58PM

Quote:
Quote:Lovely end to the series Arne, no doubt full of personal memories for you. I can only echo Lory's comment above.
James



A big thanks for the fine feedback James!
Also a very big thanks for the award!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
16 Nov 2020 11:59PM

Quote:A great pair of images Arne !!
I actually like the version !!

Glenn



Thank you very much Glenn!

Arne SmileSmile
Techno Plus
12 6.1k 8 England
17 Nov 2020 8:47AM
Vital memories from Summer days to help you through those dark Winter months, the silhouettes work well......Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
17 Nov 2020 8:51AM

Quote:Vital memories from Summer days to help you through those dark Winter months, the silhouettes work well......Smile


Thank you very much Mal, for the fine feedback!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
17 Nov 2020 3:06PM
A very big thanks to Pamela Vinton (pamelajean) for the award!
A pleasant surprise, which is much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
capto Plus
8 6.6k 25 United Kingdom
17 Nov 2020 5:39PM
The golden days of youth.Smile
ivor
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
17 Nov 2020 6:01PM

Quote:The golden days of youth.Smile
ivor



Yes, sometimes it would be nice to be young again Ivor SmileSmile
Thanks a lot for feedback!

Arne SmileSmile
17 Nov 2020 6:09PM
Another stunning capture Arne..Lin
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
17 Nov 2020 6:19PM

Quote:Another stunning capture Arne..Lin


Thanks a lot Lin!
Very kind of you, and much appreciated.

Arne SmileSmile
18 Nov 2020 10:29PM
Beautiful shot, good depth from people in foreground to the hills fading out to the distance, nice colours.

Gra
19 Nov 2020 6:00AM
Your version in this post is my favourite of the series Arne, really love the loan paddler off enter in this one ,
with the image of the sun balancing the composition . My award ! A great series !
cheers walt
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
19 Nov 2020 8:28AM

Quote:Beautiful shot, good depth from people in foreground to the hills fading out to the distance, nice colours.

Gra



Thank you very much for the fine and detailed comment Graham, that is very much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
19 Nov 2020 8:30AM

Quote:Your version in this post is my favourite of the series Arne, really love the loan paddler off enter in this one ,
with the image of the sun balancing the composition . My award ! A great series !
cheers walt



Many, many thanks for the great feedback and for giving your award Walt!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
martin.w Plus
18 603 28 United Kingdom
19 Nov 2020 12:16PM
A lovely way to finish the day Smile
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
19 Nov 2020 12:48PM

Quote:A lovely way to finish the day Smile


Thanks Martin!
And yes it is Smile

Arne SmileSmile
19 Nov 2020 8:15PM

Quote:Beautiful Summer scenes Arne,
Fred.

I agree with Fred! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
19 Nov 2020 8:59PM

Quote:
Quote:Beautiful Summer scenes Arne,
Fred.

I agree with Fred! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka



Thank you very much Jukka!

Arne SmileSmile
20 Nov 2020 2:27PM
Delightful to look at, Arne, brings peace of mind the beautiful reflected light.

Dave 🙂
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
20 Nov 2020 3:53PM

Quote:Delightful to look at, Arne, brings peace of mind the beautiful reflected light.

Dave 🙂



Thank you very much Dave!

Arne SmileSmile
A glimpse of freedom and serenity. A wonderful series of silhouette photography Arne
Janet
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
21 Nov 2020 10:25AM

Quote:A glimpse of freedom and serenity. A wonderful series of silhouette photography Arne
Janet



Thank you very much Janet!

Arne SmileSmile
Mike_Smith Plus
13 723 1 United Kingdom
21 Nov 2020 7:21PM
As with the previous two Arne, beautiful image captured. With stunning light
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
21 Nov 2020 8:18PM

Quote:As with the previous two Arne, beautiful image captured. With stunning light


A big thanks to you Mike for both comment and award!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
26 Nov 2020 9:53AM
Back for an award, Arne, this is a really beautiful and peaceful image.

Dave 🙂
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
26 Nov 2020 9:57AM

Quote:Back for an award, Arne, this is a really beautiful and peaceful image.

Dave 🙂



Very kind of you Dave! Thank you very much!
Much appreciated!

Arne SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.