Back Versions (1)
Modifications (1)
Views 142 Unique 80
Vote 50
Award Shortlist   
PortraitPro 22 Save An Extra 20% With Code: EZJ22

Comments


6 Oct 2020 4:34PM
Splendid light, a nice couple of shots, Lory.SmileSmile
6 Oct 2020 4:34PM
Definitely the colour for me Lory, such a rich green, wonderful woodland fernery! Lovely to see.

Dave 🙂
viscostatic 15 50 11 United Kingdom
6 Oct 2020 4:42PM
Beautiful light in the mono image Lory and beautiful greens in the colour one.

Phil.
bliba Plus
16 2 Austria
6 Oct 2020 4:46PM
both are very good- love the light Wink
6 Oct 2020 4:49PM
both fine with more mystery in the monoSmile
6 Oct 2020 4:51PM

Quote:Splendid light, a nice couple of shots, Lory.SmileSmile


Thank you so much Len😃

LorySmile
6 Oct 2020 4:52PM

Quote:Definitely the colour for me Lory, such a rich green, wonderful woodland fernery! Lovely to see.

Dave 🙂



Thank you very much Dave😃

LorySmile
6 Oct 2020 4:52PM

Quote:Beautiful light in the mono image Lory and beautiful greens in the colour one.

Phil.



Many, many thanks Phil😃

LorySmile
6 Oct 2020 4:53PM

Quote:both are very good- love the light Wink


Thank you very much Oliver😃

LorySmile
6 Oct 2020 4:54PM

Quote:both fine with more mystery in the monoSmile



Thank you so much Leo😃

LorySmile
mac Plus
20 13 Scotland
6 Oct 2020 5:13PM
Both versions are good. I find the mono I like, for the ghostly feeling on viewing, whereas, the colours it is for the lush greens. Still deciding!!
Ian
6 Oct 2020 5:29PM

Quote:Both versions are good. I find the mono I like, for the ghostly feeling on viewing, whereas, the colours it is for the lush greens. Still deciding!!
Ian



Thank you very much Ian😃

LorySmile
Saastad Plus
2 16 15 Norway
6 Oct 2020 6:49PM
You have find a colourful and nice place with fine light Lory!
I think they makes very different photos, and after switching between them for a while, I think the mono is the winner for me.
Lovely work!

Arne Smile
Alfie_P Plus
14 927 2 United Kingdom
6 Oct 2020 7:02PM
Both shots are excellent Lory I prefer the b&w ⭐

😎
adagio Plus
3 4 2 England
6 Oct 2020 7:18PM
Ooh, I'm spoilt for choice Lory!! I like the colour with the lush greenery, and I like the mono because it shows off the beautiful light you have captured. Two very nice images.

Angela😄
6 Oct 2020 7:34PM
In this case Lory I prefer the mono. Cathy
Minty805 Plus
5 43 9 United Kingdom
6 Oct 2020 7:41PM
A lovely scene, Lory, and I'd say the lush greens earn their place.
6 Oct 2020 8:21PM

Quote:You have find a colourful and nice place with fine light Lory!
I think they makes very different photos, and after switching between them for a while, I think the mono is the winner for me.
Lovely work!

Arne Smile



Thank you so much Arne 😄

Lory Smile
6 Oct 2020 8:22PM

Quote:Both shots are excellent Lory I prefer the b&w ⭐

😎



Thanks a lot Alfie 😃

Lory Smile
6 Oct 2020 8:23PM

Quote:Ooh, I'm spoilt for choice Lory!! I like the colour with the lush greenery, and I like the mono because it shows off the beautiful light you have captured. Two very nice images.

Angela😄



Many, many thanks Angela 😃

Lory Smile
6 Oct 2020 8:24PM

Quote:In this case Lory I prefer the mono. Cathy


Thank you very much Cathy😃

Lory Smile
6 Oct 2020 8:25PM

Quote:A lovely scene, Lory, and I'd say the lush greens earn their place.


Thank you so much Allan 😃

Lory Smile
davyskid 5 2 Scotland
6 Oct 2020 8:40PM
Beautiful images colour for me Lory so lush !!!SmileSmileSmile
Davy
6 Oct 2020 9:22PM

Quote:
Quote:You have find a colourful and nice place with fine light Lory!
I think they makes very different photos, and after switching between them for a while, I think the mono is the winner for me.
Lovely work!

Arne Smile



Thank you so much Arne 😄

Lory Smile


Thank you so much for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated 😃 😃 😃
Chinga Plus
11 3 2 United Kingdom
6 Oct 2020 9:23PM
Two beautiful images... Brilliant location so full of beauty and a good light.
Isabel GrinGrin
6 Oct 2020 9:24PM

Quote:Beautiful images colour for me Lory so lush !!!SmileSmileSmile
Davy



Many, many thanks Davy 😃

Lory Smile
6 Oct 2020 9:46PM

Quote:Two beautiful images... Brilliant location so full of beauty and a good light.
Isabel GrinGrin



Thank you very much Isabel 😄

Lory Smile
dales Plus
6 13 Australia
6 Oct 2020 10:27PM
Liking both of these impressive images Lory
Ian
This image has a lovely cool feel to it a place to sit and reflect whilst patiently waiting for the wild life to
appear

Carole
7 Oct 2020 7:09AM
Lovely with such intense colour.
kojack 10 United Kingdom
7 Oct 2020 8:50AM
Two excellent images Lory.
Jeff.Smile
TrevBatWCC Plus
13 13 19 England
7 Oct 2020 10:42AM
Lovely light picking out the lush greenery, looks good too in mono, but has to be colour for me 😃👍
Trev 😀
Fefe Plus
10 62 38 United Kingdom
7 Oct 2020 1:50PM
Colour for me....so green, great light Smile
7 Oct 2020 6:12PM

Quote:Liking both of these impressive images Lory
Ian



Many, many thanks Ian😃

LorySmile
7 Oct 2020 6:14PM

Quote:This image has a lovely cool feel to it a place to sit and reflect whilst patiently waiting for the wild life to
appear

Carole



Thank you so much Carole for commenting and for your Greatly Valued Award, so appreciated 😃😃😃
Lovely close up in your Mod.😃👍

LorySmile
7 Oct 2020 6:15PM

Quote:Lovely with such intense colour.


Thank you very much Alan😃

LorySmile
7 Oct 2020 6:15PM

Quote:Two excellent images Lory.
Jeff.Smile



Thanks a lot Jeff😃

LorySmile
7 Oct 2020 6:16PM

Quote:Lovely light picking out the lush greenery, looks good too in mono, but has to be colour for me 😃👍
Trev 😀



Many, many thanks Trev😃

LorySmile
7 Oct 2020 6:17PM

Quote:Colour for me....so green, great light Smile


Thank you so much Diane😃

LorySmile
Jukka Plus
10 1 Finland
7 Oct 2020 8:10PM
Beautiful light and color , Lory! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka
7 Oct 2020 9:06PM

Quote:Beautiful light and color , Lory! SmileSmileSmile

Jukka



Thank you very much Jukka 😃

Lory Smile
capto Plus
9 6.9k 27 United Kingdom
7 Oct 2020 10:21PM
Flicked between them again and again.......the mono won.Smile
ivor
sparrowhawk Plus
13 282 2 United Kingdom
7 Oct 2020 10:32PM
lovely
8 Oct 2020 2:25AM
Oth beautiful, Lory.....and the depth of the greens in the lead is gorgeous.

Peter
8 Oct 2020 4:53PM

Quote:Flicked between them again and again.......the mono won.Smile
ivor



Thank you so much Ivor😃

LorySmile
8 Oct 2020 4:53PM

Quote:lovely


Thanks a lot Steve😃

LorySmile
8 Oct 2020 4:54PM

Quote: Oth beautiful, Lory.....and the depth of the greens in the lead is gorgeous.

Peter



Thank you very much Peter 😃

LorySmile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.