Views 103 Unique 65
Vote 45
Award Shortlist   
Save Up To 75% On Regatta Clearance Clothing & Accessories

Comments


6 Jan 2020 9:03PM
The straight shot for me I think, Lory.
The moon makes it .Smile
6 Jan 2020 9:07PM
Agree with Alan above Lory, the lead for me also, but v.2 very good, reminds me of Van Gogh brush strokes!

Dave 🙂
6 Jan 2020 9:10PM

Quote:The straight shot for me I think, Lory.
The moon makes it .Smile



Thank you very much Alan😃

LorySmile
6 Jan 2020 9:11PM

Quote:Agree with Alan above Lory, the lead for me also, but v.2 very good, reminds me of Van Gogh brush strokes!

Dave 🙂



Thank you so much Dave😃

LorySmile
Vambomarbleye 3 153 14 Scotland
6 Jan 2020 9:28PM
I agree, the straight shot is just great.

Alan
Stunning wintry scene & capture.
6 Jan 2020 9:32PM

Quote:I agree, the straight shot is just great.

Alan



Many thanks Alan😃

Lory Smile
6 Jan 2020 9:33PM

Quote:Stunning wintry scene & capture.


Thanks a lot Fred 😃

Lory Smile
Minty805 Plus
4 41 9 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2020 9:38PM
Three very different approaches. Great lighting in the lead.
Allan
Saastad Plus
2 16 15 Norway
6 Jan 2020 9:39PM
The leading shot is lovely Lory!
But i aslo like v1.
Always fun to sit and play with the photos.
So many posibilities.

ArneSmile
adagio Plus
2 3 2 England
6 Jan 2020 9:41PM
Lovely image Lory, differently processed and presented 3 times!! Alas, my favourite of the 3 has to be V1 because I am drawn to the warmth of the colours and the texture.

Angela😄
Herge88 Plus
14 40 6 England
6 Jan 2020 9:43PM
I also like the straight shot, but the more I look at it the more I like the first version as well.

Best Matt
6 Jan 2020 9:52PM

Quote:Three very different approaches. Great lighting in the lead.
Allan



Thank you very much Allan😃

Lory Smile
6 Jan 2020 9:54PM

Quote:The leading shot is lovely Lory!
But i aslo like v1.
Always fun to sit and play with the photos.
So many posibilities.

ArneSmile



Thank you so much Arne 😃

Lory Smile
6 Jan 2020 9:55PM

Quote:Lovely image Lory, differently processed and presented 3 times!! Alas, my favourite of the 3 has to be V1 because I am drawn to the warmth of the colours and the texture.

Angela😄



Thank you very much Angela 😃

Lory Smile
6 Jan 2020 9:56PM

Quote:I also like the straight shot, but the more I look at it the more I like the first version as well.

Best Matt



Thank you so much Matt 😃

Lory Smile
6 Jan 2020 10:06PM
Agree with HobbitDave. The original is good and version 2 is very creative which I like.
6 Jan 2020 10:24PM
The main capture for me, Lory.

Mike
6 Jan 2020 10:24PM

Quote:
Quote:The leading shot is lovely Lory!
But i aslo like v1.
Always fun to sit and play with the photos.
So many posibilities.

ArneSmile



Thank you so much Arne 😃

Lory Smile



Thank you so much for your Greatly Valued Award, very appreciated 😃 😃 😃

6 Jan 2020 10:42PM

Quote:Agree with HobbitDave. The original is good and version 2 is very creative which I like.


Thank you very much Ian 😃

Lory Smile
6 Jan 2020 10:43PM

Quote:The main capture for me, Lory.

Mike



Many thanks Mike 😃

Lory Smile
Versions 1 and 2

😀😀👍👍

C
mac Plus
19 12 Scotland
6 Jan 2020 11:51PM
The lead image for which shows of more the gentle evening sunlight lighting the tree trunks and managing to include the moon gives it more impact.
Ian
bliba Plus
15 2 Austria
7 Jan 2020 6:13AM
lovely scene ...love the moon
7 Jan 2020 6:19AM
A excellent presented set of digital art images Lory.
Jeff. SmileSmile
7 Jan 2020 9:18AM
Great with the moon , Lory. My favorite is V2.

Jukka.
7 Jan 2020 1:07PM

Quote:Versions 1 and 2

😀😀👍👍

C



Thank you so much Carole 😃

Lory Smile
7 Jan 2020 1:08PM

Quote:The lead image for which shows of more the gentle evening sunlight lighting the tree trunks and managing to include the moon gives it more impact.
Ian



Thank you very much Ian for your lovely comment 😃

Lory Smile
7 Jan 2020 1:09PM

Quote:lovely scene ...love the moon


Many thanks Oliver 😃

Lory Smile
7 Jan 2020 1:10PM

Quote:A excellent presented set of digital art images Lory.
Jeff. SmileSmile



Thanks a lot Jeff 😃

Lory Smile
7 Jan 2020 1:10PM

Quote:Great with the moon , Lory. My favorite is V2.

Jukka.



Thank you very much Jukka 😃

Lory Smile
TrevBatWCC Plus
12 13 19 England
7 Jan 2020 1:39PM
Just like the skies all over Christmas when I was at Lake Garda in the lead image! Wonderful weather, couldn't have wished for better. Love your versions, and before I read Dave's comments I thought the second version had a Van Gogh feel 😀👍
Trev 😀
7 Jan 2020 2:04PM

Quote:Just like the skies all over Christmas when I was at Lake Garda in the lead image! Wonderful weather, couldn't have wished for better. Love your versions, and before I read Dave's comments I thought the second version had a Van Gogh feel 😀👍
Trev 😀



Thank you so much Trev 😀

Lory Smile
7 Jan 2020 7:44PM
Lovely shot. The original for me. Cathy
7 Jan 2020 9:12PM
Lovely work Lory..Lin
7 Jan 2020 10:41PM

Quote:Lovely shot. The original for me. Cathy


Thank you very much Cathy😃

LorySmile
7 Jan 2020 10:41PM

Quote:Lovely work Lory..Lin


Many thanks Lin😃

LorySmile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.