Views 94 Unique 61
Vote 39
Award Shortlist   
Use the code EXCIRE-EP to save 15% on Excire Foto Software

Comments


Chinga Plus
11 3 2 United Kingdom
21 Sep 2019 10:14PM
Excellent composition and content...
Isabel GrinGrin
21 Sep 2019 10:14PM
Nicely captured image Lory.
Jeff. Smile
21 Sep 2019 10:16PM

Quote:Excellent composition and content...
Isabel GrinGrin



Thank you very much IsabelSmile

LorySmile
21 Sep 2019 10:17PM

Quote:Nicely captured image Lory.
Jeff. Smile



Thanks a lot JeffSmile

LorySmile
21 Sep 2019 10:28PM
Looks a delightful place, Lory, beautiful lighting and colours 🕊

Dave 🙂
21 Sep 2019 10:29PM
beautiful light, warm ambience
21 Sep 2019 10:31PM

Quote:Looks a delightful place, Lory, beautiful lighting and colours 🕊

Dave 🙂



Thank you so much Dave for the lovely comment and for the greatly appreciated Award Smile

Lory Smile
Saastad Plus
2 16 15 Norway
21 Sep 2019 10:46PM
Beautiful photo with lovely warm colors and a fine composition!
Good work Lory!

Arne Smile
21 Sep 2019 10:53PM

Quote:Beautiful photo with lovely warm colors and a fine composition!
Good work Lory!

Arne Smile



Thank you very much Arne for the beautiful feedback Smile

Lory Smile
Toobi_Won 10 77 8 England
21 Sep 2019 11:38PM
Looks like a beautiful spot to explore, Lory!
Paths that disappear round corners, trees etc., makes one wonder what is around them.
Love the composition.
Mike
mac Plus
20 13 Scotland
21 Sep 2019 11:38PM
What a beautiful place to place a seat so you can enjoy the scenery and have a rest. A nice range of warm colours and pleasing vista to view.
Ian
It may be unfrequented but itís a fabulous spot to reflect and chill out super composition and colours.

Carole
22 Sep 2019 7:34AM

Quote:beautiful light, warm ambience


Thank you very much Leo for the kind comment Smile

Lory Smile
22 Sep 2019 7:36AM

Quote:Looks like a beautiful spot to explore, Lory!
Paths that disappear round corners, trees etc., makes one wonder what is around them.
Love the composition.
Mike



Thank you so much Mike for the beautiful commentSmile

Lory Smile
22 Sep 2019 7:37AM

Quote:What a beautiful place to place a seat so you can enjoy the scenery and have a rest. A nice range of warm colours and pleasing vista to view.
Ian



Thank you very much Ian for commenting so kindly Smile

Lory Smile
22 Sep 2019 7:38AM

Quote:It may be unfrequented but it’s a fabulous spot to reflect and chill out super composition and colours.

Carole



Thank you very much Carole for the beautiful feedback Smile
adagio Plus
3 4 2 England
22 Sep 2019 8:14AM
Gorgeous Lory, beautiful light & colours making a very charming woodland scene.


Angela😀
22 Sep 2019 2:32PM

Quote:
Quote:Beautiful photo with lovely warm colors and a fine composition!
Good work Lory!

Arne Smile



Thank you very much Arne for the beautiful feedback Smile

Lory Smile



Thank you so much Arne for your greatly valued Award SmileSmileSmile

Lory Smile
bliba Plus
16 2 Austria
22 Sep 2019 2:38PM
beautiful light
22 Sep 2019 3:51PM
Beautiful image


Jan
pascalg Plus
14 37 1 France
22 Sep 2019 4:35PM
beautiful light & atmosphere
22 Sep 2019 4:40PM

Quote:beautiful light


Thanks a lot OliverSmile

LorySmile
22 Sep 2019 4:40PM

Quote:Beautiful image


Jan



Thank you very much JanSmile

LorySmile
22 Sep 2019 4:41PM

Quote:beautiful light & atmosphere


Many thanks PascalSmile

LorySmile
22 Sep 2019 6:28PM
Beautiful capture of light and colours Lory..lovely image..Lin
22 Sep 2019 10:16PM

Quote:Beautiful capture of light and colours Lory..lovely image..Lin


Thank you so much LinSmile

LorySmile
TrevBatWCC Plus
13 13 19 England
23 Sep 2019 11:09AM
Looks a delightful place for a stroll, and some wonderful sunlight coming in from the right 👍
Trev 😀
23 Sep 2019 1:20PM

Quote:Looks a delightful place for a stroll, and some wonderful sunlight coming in from the right 👍
Trev 😀



Thank you very much Trev 😀

Lory Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.