Back Modifications (2)
Views 53 Unique 37 Award Shortlist   

Untitled

By Alciabides
A semi-abstract, semi-portrait - rather unsure about this one - hence can't even think of title.
1/200s@f6.3, ISO100, 40-150@150mm

Tags: General Specialist and abstract Portraits and people

Save 10% On Used Camera Equipment & Lenses From CameraWorld! Use ePHOTO at checkout.

Comments


gary_d 11 576 13 Wales
17 Mar 2009 12:19AM
How about ''who loves you baby'' with the kojak lolly, I like this its a nice shot. - gary

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

taggart Plus
15 47 13 United States
17 Mar 2009 12:39AM
This is one of the best, if not the best I have seen today!
Abstract
Human interest
great color, sharp, well designed/cropped
Wish I had an award to give!
Davesumner 12 28 300 Australia
17 Mar 2009 7:05AM
Very interesting shot and well placed in the frame, well done. Good exposure lots of detail in the darker areas and the colours are great, I love orange.

The only thing I would have done to improve the image is get rid of some of the black marks on the orange and yellow surfaces etc.

I've uploaded a mod, hope it helps.
Alciabides 10 536 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2009 7:21AM

Quote:How about ''who loves you baby'' with the kojak lolly, I like this its a nice shot. - gary


Brilliant- will immediately take this!
Alciabides 10 536 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2009 7:22AM

Quote:This is one of the best, if not the best I have seen today!
Abstract
Human interest
great color, sharp, well designed/cropped
Wish I had an award to give!



THank you very much.
Alciabides 10 536 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2009 7:23AM

Quote:Very interesting shot and well placed in the frame, well done. Good exposure lots of detail in the darker areas and the colours are great, I love orange.

The only thing I would have done to improve the image is get rid of some of the black marks on the orange and yellow surfaces etc.

I've uploaded a mod, hope it helps.



THanks Dave
bearmtn 11 4 United States
17 Mar 2009 12:24PM
love the colors, wonderful capture!!
paulcr 14 1.5k 9 Ireland
17 Mar 2009 1:50PM
Ha, yeah, love the lollipop and the "fun" look. Hence the mod lol. Paul
Alciabides 10 536 United Kingdom
17 Mar 2009 3:27PM

Quote:Ha, yeah, love the lollipop and the "fun" look. Hence the mod lol. Paul


Thanks Paul - a bit radical for me but appreciated!
paulcr 14 1.5k 9 Ireland
17 Mar 2009 3:54PM
No probs, a bit of fun. Paul

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.