A Passion For Pelicans - Nature Photography Top Tips
Views 96 Unique 60
Vote 40
Award Shortlist   
ADVERTISEMENT

Comments


ZenTony Plus
7 21 7 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2023 8:28AM
Phew ! Amazing
Tony
1 Jan 2023 8:37AM
I love V15, Colin, a really stunning image.
And my request for the New Year:
Please put a few duff images in your sets to make it easier to choose favourites.

Happy New Year!

JohnSmile
1 Jan 2023 8:41AM

Quote:I love V15, Colin, a really stunning image.
And my request for the New Year:
Please put a few duff images in your sets to make it easier to choose favourites.

Happy New Year!

JohnSmile



OK, I'll try.

Thanks John.

Colin Smile
1 Jan 2023 8:42AM
Happy New Year, Colin.

Mike
saltireblue Plus
12 13.7k 84 Norway
1 Jan 2023 8:42AM

Quote:And my request for the New Year:
Please put a few duff images in your sets to make it easier to choose favourites.


Colin doesn't do 'duff', John, he leaves that to us mere mortals!Tongue
smut01 Plus
7 148 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2023 8:52AM
Brilliant set Colin ... 11 and 26 would be my favourites!
Ted447 Plus
10 216 1 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2023 9:17AM
Great set of images. Ted. Happy New Year. GrinGrin
Robert51 14 11 137 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2023 9:31AM
I'm really enjoying these Colin, great job.
1 Jan 2023 9:48AM

Quote:Brilliant set Colin ... 11 and 26 would be my favourites!


Thanks Tony

And just so you know ... v11 is a woman ...

Monello Venezia.

Colin Smile
Jasper87 Plus
13 3.3k 164 England
1 Jan 2023 10:05AM
Super set again, Colin.
cats_123 Plus
19 5.2k 31 Northern Ireland
1 Jan 2023 10:40AM
Another fabulous set👏👏

HNY 🍾🍾🍾
1 Jan 2023 10:45AM

Quote:Another fabulous set👏👏

HNY 🍾🍾🍾



Thanks Jeff.
Happy new year to you too 😊
Daisymaye Plus
14 26 24 Canada
1 Jan 2023 2:02PM
A superb set Colin. All so very good. Happy New Year and another year to find more beautiful and colourful people to show us.
Lillian Plus
13 23 17 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2023 2:55PM
great colourful set
pamelajean Plus
17 1.8k 2280 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2023 5:48PM
A very enjoyable set to view, you bring the carnival hme to us, and it's undoubtedly something I won't experience for myself. The costumes are so diverse, the characters so willing to pose, and you must have hundreds of images of them all.
1 Jan 2023 5:53PM

Quote:A very enjoyable set to view, you bring the carnival hme to us, and it's undoubtedly something I won't experience for myself. The costumes are so diverse, the characters so willing to pose, and you must have hundreds of images of them all.


Thanks Pamela.
You couldn't pop over there one year? 😊
Colin
pamelajean Plus
17 1.8k 2280 United Kingdom
1 Jan 2023 8:13PM
Getting a bit too old for that, Colin. It was on my bucket list, but I have thoroughly enjoyed ticking most of the others off.
1 Jan 2023 9:06PM
They sure do like to dress upů.glad you were there to document the occasion,Colin.

Peter

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.