Views 85 Unique 54
Vote 29
Award Shortlist   
PortraitPro Flash Sale - 50% Off + Get An Extra 20% Off with Code: EZ89

Comments


Robert51 11 7 104 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2020 8:25AM
Great image with the background drawing the eyes to the subject . Great job...

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.


Quote:Great image with the background drawing the eyes to the subject . Great job...


Thanks Robert

You know I'm hooked on these at the moment!

Colin Grin

10 Jul 2020 9:47AM
Gorgeous, glorious and gold, Colin.
A very nice working of this image.
You're getting good at these.

JohnSmile
10 Jul 2020 10:22AM

Quote:Gorgeous, glorious and gold, Colin.
A very nice working of this image.
You're getting good at these.

JohnSmile



Your black and white is my gold John!

GrinGrin
pamelajean Plus
14 1.4k 2149 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2020 7:12PM
The sticking-out feathers and oval background make me think she's shooting out of some kind of vortexSmile.
Another well crafted Venice Carnival image, love the way the background matches the costumes in these. I know that's the whole idea, but just had to say it.
I applaud an approach that is so unique with my Guest Editor Award.

Quote:The sticking-out feathers and oval background make me think she's shooting out of some kind of vortexSmile.
Another well crafted Venice Carnival image, love the way the background matches the costumes in these. I know that's the whole idea, but just had to say it.
I applaud an approach that is so unique with my Guest Editor Award.



Wow ....many thanks Pamela
Colin Smile
Chinga Plus
9 3 2 United Kingdom
10 Jul 2020 11:22PM
Very beautiful ...
Isabel GrinGrin
Tooma Plus
4 2.1k 3 Scotland
11 Jul 2020 2:45PM
Another great looking and eye-catching pic. Smile
jacomes Plus
5 25 13 Portugal
11 Jul 2020 11:13PM
From the ones I've seen, a great series. Your backgrounds ad to the sureality of the carnival costumes.
Well worth my UA
James
11 Jul 2020 11:19PM

Quote:From the ones I've seen, a great series. Your backgrounds ad to the sureality of the carnival costumes.
Well worth my UA
James



Many thanks James
Much appreciated
Colin Smile
patri 16 3 Italy
13 Jul 2020 11:04PM
A stunning immage, very well processed, the colours are great and the composition is unique, bravo!
Patrizia
13 Jul 2020 11:10PM

Quote:A stunning immage, very well processed, the colours are great and the composition is unique, bravo!
Patrizia



Many thanks Patrizia

Colin Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.