Views 60 Unique 40
Vote 23
Award Shortlist   
Up To 50% Off Regatta Clothing + An Extra 10% Discount With Code: MSSEXTRA10

Comments


banehawi Plus
16 2.4k 4233 Canada
2 Aug 2017 8:01PM
Great pose and attitude. Perhaps crop empty space from the top?

Quote:Great pose and attitude. Perhaps crop empty space from the top?


Thank you for the kind words. I quite like the negative space but I will certainly crop it and see if it is an improvement. Always appreciate the feedback. 😊
pablophotographer 9 1.9k 405
2 Aug 2017 8:27PM
Will agree with banehawi, great pic, your daughter has pulled a great expression. Treasure moment framed. I think the extra top bit on the map is for confusing the smugglers, what if the wall had a frame with her face and your frame contained just the part below her nose, that is her smile, jaw and neck, in total contrast with her expression now?
pablophotographer

Quote:Will agree with banehawi, great pic, your daughter has pulled a great expression. Treasure moment framed. I think the extra top bit on the map is for confusing the smugglers, what if the wall had a frame with her face and your frame contained just the part below her nose, that is her smile, jaw and neck, in total contrast with her expression now?
pablophotographer



Now that would look very interesting Smile Thank you
pablophotographer 9 1.9k 405
2 Aug 2017 11:18PM
You are most welcome 😁
pablophotographer
3 Aug 2017 11:19AM
What an expression !
David

Quote:What an expression !
David



My little monkey. Thank you David
SlowSong Plus
12 9.6k 30 England
3 Aug 2017 7:09PM
Oh my. I know that expression. Grin Beautifully captured. She'll love it when she's grown up. Smile

Quote:Oh my. I know that expression. Grin Beautifully captured. She'll love it when she's grown up. Smile


The quiet before the storm Wink Thank you for the kind words Grin

Martyn
Brilliant! I loved this when I saw it a couple of days ago!

Quote:Brilliant! I loved this when I saw it a couple of days ago!


Thank you so much!!! Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.