Views 121 Unique 66
Vote 48
Award Shortlist   
Use the code EXCIRE-EP to save 15% on Excire Foto Software

Comments


cats_123 Plus
17 5.1k 30 Northern Ireland
25 Apr 2017 7:38AM
It's amazing what we find in our kitchens...Most of it well past the use by date too!!!! 😀😀😀
25 Apr 2017 7:44AM

Quote:It's amazing what we find in our kitchens...Most of it well past the use by date too!!!! 😀😀😀

absolutely
thank you, Jeff !
Grin
Jukka Plus
10 1 Finland
25 Apr 2017 7:54AM
Very well seen , Leo ! SmileSmileSmile --- Jukka.
25 Apr 2017 7:56AM

Quote:Very well seen , Leo ! SmileSmileSmile --- Jukka.

thank you, dear Jukka!
well found, i would say
Grin
hobbo Plus
10 1.8k 4 England
25 Apr 2017 7:59AM
Once again you have very clearly demonstrated that you make, rather than just take your photographs Leo.....you have the ability to turn, what to some is just that kitchen staple, into a beautifully though out mono study that might grace the walls of a Bistro.

Our local, Costa coffee shop, has very similar studies of coffee beans and partial studies of Barista Art, as decoration.

You are setting a very high standard.

P.S. I will tell you if you do take a duff shot 🤔

Hobbo
25 Apr 2017 8:11AM

Quote:Once again you have very clearly demonstrated that you make, rather than just take your photographs Leo.....you have the ability to turn, what to some is just that kitchen staple, into a beautifully though out mono study that might grace the walls of a Bistro.

Our local, Costa coffee shop, has very similar studies of coffee beans and partial studies of Barista Art, as decoration.

You are setting a very high standard.
P.S. I will tell you if you do take a duff shot 🤔
Hobbo



much appreciated, Cyril, thank you
and please do not hesitate to criticize
Grin
bliba Plus
16 2 Austria
25 Apr 2017 8:28AM
love it
25 Apr 2017 8:30AM

Quote:love it

thanks very much, Oliver
mrswoolybill Plus
15 3.1k 2475 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2017 8:41AM
I'm enjoying these uploads - the beauty of the very familiar.
25 Apr 2017 8:42AM

Quote:I'm enjoying these uploads - the beauty of the very familiar.

thank you so much, dear Moira !
Grin
Nikonuser1 Plus
9 170 16 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2017 9:28AM
Excellent LeoGrinGrin

Cliff
25 Apr 2017 9:36AM

Quote:Excellent LeoGrinGrin

Cliff


much appreciated, Cliff !
25 Apr 2017 9:48AM
Very well taken in Leonid's style!
25 Apr 2017 10:12AM

Quote:Very well taken in Leonid's style!

thanks very much, Zenonas !
Zydeco_Joe 15 84 1 England
25 Apr 2017 10:21AM
Like this great vision Leo well done. Nice tone's .
EMJAYCEE 12 10 10 England
25 Apr 2017 10:28AM
You prove you don't need to travel to be creative Leo - another superb image.
Joan
25 Apr 2017 10:38AM

Quote:You prove you don't need to travel to be creative Leo - another superb image.
Joan


sounds like a travel ban..
Grin
and thanks very much for the good words, dear Joan
25 Apr 2017 10:39AM

Quote:Like this great vision Leo well done. Nice tone's .

much appreciated, John, thank you !
25 Apr 2017 10:55AM
I'm now going to check out my kitchen cupboards! A great image Leo.
Mollycat Plus
8 21 2 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2017 11:01AM
The mundane into beauty Leo.
Peter
25 Apr 2017 11:20AM

Quote:I'm now going to check out my kitchen cupboards! A great image Leo.

Grin
thanks very much, dear Janet !
25 Apr 2017 11:21AM

Quote:The mundane into beauty Leo.
Peter


much appreciated, Peter !
capto Plus
9 6.9k 26 United Kingdom
25 Apr 2017 12:42PM
The magic of peppercorns.Smile
ivor
25 Apr 2017 12:58PM

Quote:The magic of peppercorns.Smile
ivor


Grin
many thanks, Ivor !
25 Apr 2017 1:39PM
Excellent
Daisymaye Plus
13 23 20 Canada
25 Apr 2017 2:18PM
Three peas in a pod, jar. Spring cleaning huh?
25 Apr 2017 2:59PM
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
25 Apr 2017 3:13PM

Quote:Excellent

many thanks, Bill !
25 Apr 2017 3:15PM

Quote:Three peas in a pod, jar. Spring cleaning huh?

thanks very much, dear Sandy..it was an accidental discovery
Grin
25 Apr 2017 3:16PM

Quote:SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

thanks very much, Sangram !
dimalexa 5 5 Greece
25 Apr 2017 5:17PM
I copy other friends' comments above:
"hobo": "Once again you have very clearly demonstrated that you make, rather than just take your photographs Leo.....you have the ability to turn, what to some is just that kitchen staple, into a beautifully though out mono study that might grace the walls of a Bistro. ..."
"EMJAYCEE": "You prove you don't need to travel to be creative Leo - another superb image."
"janetAS": "I'm now going to check out my kitchen cupboards! A great image Leo."
Leo,
you create ideas mainly, then you create photos. Most of your images are simple, daily things dressed in a great and original idea. Thank you for the pleasant you offer to us!
Dimitris
25 Apr 2017 7:01PM

Quote:I copy other friends' comments above:
"hobo": "Once again you have very clearly demonstrated that you make, rather than just take your photographs Leo.....you have the ability to turn, what to some is just that kitchen staple, into a beautifully though out mono study that might grace the walls of a Bistro. ..."
"EMJAYCEE": "You prove you don't need to travel to be creative Leo - another superb image."
"janetAS": "I'm now going to check out my kitchen cupboards! A great image Leo."
Leo,
you create ideas mainly, then you create photos. Most of your images are simple, daily things dressed in a great and original idea. Thank you for the pleasant you offer to us!
Dimitris



oh
i am happy with your reactions and your good words, Dimitris
as i said before, i love photography and give it plenty of my time
thanks again
cheers
L
Chinga Plus
11 3 2 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2017 2:57AM
First class focus and composition Leo! Good eye!
Lovely work! Isabel GrinGrin
26 Apr 2017 7:42AM

Quote:First class focus and composition Leo! Good eye!
Lovely work! Isabel GrinGrin


thank you, dear Isabel, so much appreciated !
jocas 7 6 United Kingdom
26 Apr 2017 12:35PM
great focus work GrinGrin
26 Apr 2017 12:37PM

Quote:great focus work GrinGrin

thanks very much, dear Joanne !
exposure Plus
17 6.0k United Kingdom
26 Apr 2017 4:51PM
Lovely tone's, Pov & detail Leo.
Pauline.
26 Apr 2017 5:11PM

Quote:Lovely tone's, Pov & detail Leo.
Pauline.


thanks very much, dear Pauline !

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.