Views 68 Unique 35
Vote 20
Award Shortlist   

Why am I drinking coffee and I am surrounded by Local Beers ? :)

By pentaxpatty
A very good cup of coffee, the Dutch do make good coffee , as well as grow Tooolips.
Sat in the square in Amersfoorte a lovely coffee , but surrounded by very good beers, why?
Plus a little shadow for Saturday too.Grin

Tags: Fun Holland Travel Sunshine Coffee Biscuits Humour and fun Pentax K5 Saturday shadow

Voters: 213hardy, ColleenA, mistere and 17 more


Regatta Offer: Save 15% With Code 15OFF

Comments


ColleenA Plus
9 500 7 Australia
17 May 2014 4:51PM
I would also be drinking coffee Patty as I am not a beer drinker....a great capture
17 May 2014 4:52PM

Quote:I would also be drinking coffee Patty as I am not a beer drinker....a great capture
thank you Colleen, very hot here and coffee or beer wouldnt do! got to be a long cool drink of something GrinGrinGrin
mistere Plus
8 7 4 England
17 May 2014 5:34PM
Drinking coffee because you like coffee, why not? I would do the same,
then have a beer because i like that as well SmileSmile
I hope you gave them a few tips about the cookies though, that one could do with a ted upgrade SmileSmile

Dave.
Mollycat Plus
8 21 2 United Kingdom
17 May 2014 5:41PM
See you've got a dunker. Obviously not one of Teds. Me, I 'd probably have a beer. Hope your OK.
Peter GrinGrinGrin
17 May 2014 7:00PM
Thank you Dave and,Peter. Yes the cookies need the ted touch. He did declare a strike a few weeks ago but he relented when I got back from.Holland and helped out this week.
Im.ok too thanks guys. Grin
dark_lord Plus
17 2.8k 784 England
17 May 2014 8:29PM
Sometimes it's the right time for coffee, other times for a beer.
Looking at the time it was taken I'd be worried for you if you were already on the beer Grin

Keith
17 May 2014 8:33PM

Quote:Sometimes it's the right time for coffee, other times for a beer.
Looking at the time it was taken I'd be worried for you if you were already on the beer Grin oh aye quite tight Keith the sun wasn't over the yard arm Smile. People have beer for their breakfast sometimes in.Holland.
Thank.you Keith Smile

Keith

ali63 9 791 1 United Kingdom
17 May 2014 9:03PM
Lovely image, can't beat a decent coffee SmileSmileSmile

Ali
17 May 2014 9:14PM
I do like coffee Smile thank you Ali GrinGrinGrin
nonur 12 18 13 Turkey
18 May 2014 3:44AM
I'd prefer a good cup of coffee without cream, and eat that cookie. Nicely taken shot, my friend.

Thank you very much for the generous UA!
SimonFletch 7 3 2 Scotland
18 May 2014 7:35AM
Because of your religion, Patty..?? Wink
And way too early for us refined Brits to drink beer, anyway.
Your image takes the bisquit though, it's a cracker (excuse puns Blush )

Simon
18 May 2014 8:43AM

Quote:Because of your religion, Patty..?? Wink
And way too early for us refined Brits to drink beer, anyway.
Your image takes the bisquit though, it's a cracker (excuse puns Blush )hee hee. To early for all those puns!
I love coffee. The biscuit as a,couple of others pointed out. Needed Ted on the job Smile thank you so much and for the laughs too. Smile



Simon

bobsblues 11 10 2 United Kingdom
18 May 2014 9:13AM
Never to early for a beer especially if on holiday Wink Cathy fab shot though think I will put kettle on.Smile
Rob
ddolfelin Plus
9 103 3 Wales
18 May 2014 9:38AM
They seem to make all flavours these days.
Maybe there is a coffee flavoured beer to solve the problem?
mikbee 14 3 8 Scotland
18 May 2014 1:38PM
I drink coffee because it is not the same when I dunk my biscuit in my Guinness Patty !!
Mick.
18 May 2014 1:49PM

Quote:I drink coffee because it is not the same when I dunk my biscuit in my Guinness Patty !!
Mick.

No that is wrong on all levels,! GrinGrin
Ginger nuts are the best for a dunk Tongue
18 May 2014 1:50PM

Quote:Never to early for a beer especially if on holiday Wink Cathy fab shot though think I will put kettle on.Smile
Rob

thank you, go and get the kettle on now.

Patty Grin
18 May 2014 1:51PM

Quote:They seem to make all flavours these days.
Maybe there is a coffee flavoured beer to solve the problem?


Quote:Never to early for a beer especially if on holiday Wink Cathy fab shot though think I will put kettle on.Smile
Rob

thank you, go and get the kettle on now.

Patty Grin dont want coffee flavoured beer no thanks to that, I have had one once with Baileys yuk far too sickly
barbarahirst 13 27 12 United Kingdom
18 May 2014 2:07PM
thats the good thing about the Nederlands.... you can drink what you want in their bars
Gosh I miss that place to bits... so civilised
Love your shadow!
18 May 2014 2:09PM

Quote:Thats the good thing about the Nederlands.... you can drink what you want in their bars
Gosh I miss that place to bits... so civilised
Love your shadow!

thank you so much It is so civilised Barbara i, the folk are wonderful and the place is spotless. You can just about see me by the handle. GrinGrinGrin
18 May 2014 7:26PM
Great shadow image

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.