Back Modifications (0)
Views 123 Unique 73
Vote 47
Award Shortlist   
Save 60% On inPixio Eclipse HDR Pro

Comments


3 Dec 2020 9:08PM
I like this photo. Rich
Chinga Plus
10 3 2 United Kingdom
3 Dec 2020 9:13PM
Beautiful image, a lovely display of Nature...
Isabel GrinGrin
Saastad Plus
1 16 15 Norway
3 Dec 2020 9:20PM
Who lived here? Looks like it is not much again for the history books Lory Smile
Fine shot!

3 Dec 2020 9:21PM
Must have had a lovely view in its prime, Lory, now just some attractive stones and autumn leaves. The passing of time, but does time really exist?
Fine colours and details here, very enchanting.

Dave 🙂
adagio Plus
2 3 2 England
3 Dec 2020 9:28PM

Quote:Must have had a lovely view in its prime, Lory, now just some attractive stones and autumn leaves. The passing of time, but does time really exist?
Fine colours and details here, very enchanting.

Dave 🙂


I fully agree with Dave's comment, Lory. So many questions too, what was it....why was it abandoned...?????

Angela😄
3 Dec 2020 9:31PM

Quote:I like this photo. Rich


Thank you so much Rich for your kind comment and for your Greatly Valued Award , very appreciated 😃😃😃

LorySmile
3 Dec 2020 9:31PM

Quote:Beautiful image, a lovely display of Nature...
Isabel GrinGrin



Many, many thanks Isabel😃

LorySmile
3 Dec 2020 9:38PM

Quote:Who lived here? Looks like it is not much again for the history books Lory Smile
Fine shot!




Thank you very much Arne, it was a mountain hut, the shepherds used it a long time ago for animal shelter and to keep their stuff.

LorySmile
3 Dec 2020 9:45PM
What a story this building could tell. Beautifully shot remains
3 Dec 2020 10:02PM

Quote:Must have had a lovely view in its prime, Lory, now just some attractive stones and autumn leaves. The passing of time, but does time really exist?
Fine colours and details here, very enchanting.

Dave 🙂



Thank you very much Dave, a most interesting question which inspired many researchers 🤔😃

LorySmile
3 Dec 2020 10:27PM

Quote:
Quote:Must have had a lovely view in its prime, Lory, now just some attractive stones and autumn leaves. The passing of time, but does time really exist?
Fine colours and details here, very enchanting.

Dave 🙂


I fully agree with Dave's comment, Lory. So many questions too, what was it....why was it abandoned...?????

Angela😄



Thanks a lot Angela, it's a very old mountain hut, the shepherds used to build them to put their animals inside during the night.
Now many of these ruins are laying in the forest like forgotten memories😃

LorySmile
3 Dec 2020 10:28PM

Quote:What a story this building could tell. Beautifully shot remains


Thank you very much Ian😃

LorySmile
mac Plus
19 11 Scotland
3 Dec 2020 11:56PM
A touch of mystery with a tumble down ruin in the middle of the woods. The mind can conjure all types of thoughts, what was its purpose, and why was it built there? It looks a well-built wall, which is all that remains, but well captured, with nice tones and framing.
Ian
4 Dec 2020 1:39AM
Not much left there Lory....wonder what it was?

Peter
bliba Plus
15 2 Austria
4 Dec 2020 6:11AM
excellent
4 Dec 2020 9:22AM
There is beauty in ruins to those who see
~ Emmanuel Rajkumar
p.s. a great find and beautiful photography, dear Lory
4 Dec 2020 9:29AM
Nature taking back what was only ever loaned.
dales Plus
5 11 Australia
4 Dec 2020 12:55PM
Would have to agree with dave , beautiful image Lory
Ian
TrevBatWCC Plus
12 13 17 England
4 Dec 2020 1:03PM
Lovely rich Autumn colours, Lory, with nature taking over the ruined remains 😃👍
Trev 😀
4 Dec 2020 3:31PM

Quote:A touch of mystery with a tumble down ruin in the middle of the woods. The mind can conjure all types of thoughts, what was its purpose, and why was it built there? It looks a well-built wall, which is all that remains, but well captured, with nice tones and framing.
Ian



Many, many thanks Ian, it wasn't a real home just a shelter for the shepherds a long time ago.

LorySmile
4 Dec 2020 3:34PM

Quote:Not much left there Lory....wonder what it was?

Peter



Thanks a lot Peter, some ruins of the pre industrial era, when people lived in harmony with nature.
The shepherds and the mountaineers used it as a shelter for their animals.

LorySmile
4 Dec 2020 3:52PM

Quote:excellent


Many, many thanks Oliver😃

LorySmile
4 Dec 2020 3:54PM

Quote:There is beauty in ruins to those who see
~ Emmanuel Rajkumar
p.s. a great find and beautiful photography, dear Lory



Thank you so much Leo😃

LorySmile
4 Dec 2020 3:57PM

Quote:Nature taking back what was only ever loaned.


Thank you very much Alan, Nature is very resilient😃

LorySmile
4 Dec 2020 3:58PM

Quote:Would have to agree with dave , beautiful image Lory
Ian



Thanks a lot Ian😃

LorySmile
4 Dec 2020 3:58PM

Quote:Lovely rich Autumn colours, Lory, with nature taking over the ruined remains 😃👍
Trev 😀



Thank you so much Trev😃

LorySmile
capto Plus
8 6.6k 25 United Kingdom
4 Dec 2020 5:17PM
Moher nature wins again.Smile
ivor
4 Dec 2020 10:33PM
A lovely shot Lory, I wonder who lived there..Lin
5 Dec 2020 4:15PM

Quote:Moher nature wins again.Smile
ivor



Thanks a lot Ivor😃

LorySmile
5 Dec 2020 4:17PM

Quote:A lovely shot Lory, I wonder who lived there..Lin


Thank you very much Lin, it's the remaining part of an ancient mountain shelter😃

LorySmile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.