Views 38 Unique 21
Vote 15
Award Shortlist   

Grumpy!

By Alokchitri    
Thank you for viewing
Coppersmith Barbet in the early morning

I welcome constructive criticism

Please feel free to share on Social Networks without any alteration of the original image or the watermark.

Tags: Wildlife and nature Bird close up

Voters: tonyguitar, NDODS, Andysnapper and 12 more


Get 50% Off Affinity Photo Today!

Comments


tonyguitar 8 77 37 Canada
3 Sep 2012 5:01AM
He's a beauty. Rich colour, superb detail, and fine composition. He seems not to look grumpy at all. Perfect and worthy of protection, certainly! TG
NDODS 10 5.2k 127 United Kingdom
3 Sep 2012 5:40AM
An extremely impressive close up photograph in which you have managed to capture the true beauty, colours and superb detail in this rather beautiful looking bird, so very well indeed.

Regards Nathan
TonyDy Plus
11 52 3 United Kingdom
3 Sep 2012 11:17AM
This is a great shot, Srijan.
Tony
Gerryrys 8 1 United Kingdom
3 Sep 2012 11:56AM
Lots of lovely detail and colour there Srijan. Grin

Gerry
Alokchitri 9 61 India
3 Sep 2012 4:57PM

Quote:He's a beauty. Rich colour, superb detail, and fine composition. He seems not to look grumpy at all. Perfect and worthy of protection, certainly! TG


Quote:An extremely impressive close up photograph in which you have managed to capture the true beauty, colours and superb detail in this rather beautiful looking bird, so very well indeed.

Regards Nathan



Quote:This is a great shot, Srijan.
Tony



Quote:Lots of lovely detail and colour there Srijan. Grin

Gerry



Thank you so much for your appreciation, TG, Tony, Nathan and Gerry
silverfoxey 11 17 2 United Kingdom
16 Mar 2015 4:00PM
What a great colorful unusual little bird. Very well captured nature shot.
Alokchitri 9 61 India
17 Mar 2015 2:07PM

Quote:What a great colorful unusual little bird. Very well captured nature shot.
Thank you so much for your kind appreciation Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.