Back Modifications (4)
Views 66 Unique 35
Vote 13
Award Shortlist   
Change gear with our partner, MPB

Comments


3 Jun 2020 5:01PM
A nice scene, but hope you don't mind me saying this it looks oversaturated the colours look too rich on my screen
Bill

I will try doing a mod
Bert47 2 France
3 Jun 2020 5:33PM

Quote:A nice scene, but hope you don't mind me saying this it looks oversaturated the colours look too rich on my screen
Bill

I will try doing a mod


thank you
Bert
Lillian Plus
12 23 17 United Kingdom
3 Jun 2020 7:36PM
Agree with Bill, and Bert... a wonderful landscape
JuBarney Plus
10 34 5 United Kingdom
3 Jun 2020 8:24PM
A beautiful line of trees and I would be tempted to crop the bottom so that the trees are more dominant.
Ju
JuBarney Plus
10 34 5 United Kingdom
3 Jun 2020 8:31PM

Quote:A beautiful line of trees and I would be tempted to crop the bottom so that the trees are more dominant.
Ju



Sorry the Mod has come up twice!
banehawi Plus
17 2.5k 4268 Canada
3 Jun 2020 10:19PM
Its a nice scene.

Some of the oversaturation here is a bias towards very warm, and its also exaggerated due to the non sky area being slightly underexposed.

It also lacks sharpness, - I would guess the original is sharper, and the post processing, especially if its re-sized caused loss of sharpness, - easily sorted by applying a small amount of sharpening.

Ive uploaded a mod with all this done, and cropped a small amount from the top.

Regards


Willie
Bert47 2 France
4 Jun 2020 10:04AM

Quote:
Quote:A beautiful line of trees and I would be tempted to crop the bottom so that the trees are more dominant.
Ju



Sorry the Mod has come up twice!


thank you Bert
Bert47 2 France
4 Jun 2020 10:05AM

Quote:Its a nice scene.

Some of the oversaturation here is a bias towards very warm, and its also exaggerated due to the non sky area being slightly underexposed.

It also lacks sharpness, - I would guess the original is sharper, and the post processing, especially if its re-sized caused loss of sharpness, - easily sorted by applying a small amount of sharpening.

Ive uploaded a mod with all this done, and cropped a small amount from the top.

Regards


Willie



thank you Bert
19 Sep 2020 8:43PM
oo you have a great portfolio
19 Sep 2020 8:44PM
fine

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.