Not the most successful of evenings - unable to settle down to anything really but hey ho. I did at least manage to join in with the Monday Night Challenge which unfortunately had a tiny contingent this week. Thought must be put into how to increase numbers!
I did play with a bit of oil on water - I've a new small dish to put the water in but have yet to sort a way of standing it at a reasonable height above the pretty paper. I'll figure something out as it would be nice to be able to quickly set it up rather than my usual method with a larger dish and boxes and stuff.
Anyway here's one of the pics - however I think I'll be deleting all tonight's efforts