Views 77 Unique 46
Vote 14
Award Shortlist   
Amazon Music Unlimited Offer: 1-Month For FREE!

Comments


8 Jan 2010 4:28PM
nice shot
8 Jan 2010 4:30PM

Quote:Nice shot

Thank you Smile
adobedon 12 1 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2010 4:31PM
Hi thanks for the comment it means a lot.
I saw a girl around the same age and build in stoke on trent near where i live, she had the reddest long hair and the brightest red lippy in a green dress and coloured decks braclets and such, it was just a case of please please let me shoot you. but alas i dont think i will find the glass slipper,
adobedon
8 Jan 2010 4:31PM

Quote:Hi thanks for the comment it means a lot.
I saw a girl around the same age and build in stoke on trent near where i live, she had the reddest long hair and the brightest red lippy in a green dress and coloured decks braclets and such, it was just a case of please please let me shoot you. but alas i dont think i will find the glass slipper,
adobedon


Smile Lovely story Smile
picturistic 11 7 7 Wales
8 Jan 2010 4:32PM
well composed shot, makeup etc spot on, very well done, would be great with different back drops as well, maybe industrial..

Adrian
8 Jan 2010 4:33PM

Quote:Well composed shot, makeup etc spot on, very well done, would be great with different back drops as well, maybe industrial..

Adrian


Thank you Adrian Smile
andy210966 13 4 119 Wales
8 Jan 2010 4:46PM
Hi Clare

As always - you never fail to disappoint! Amazing clarity, lovely locations and wonderful photography!

Andy
8 Jan 2010 4:47PM

Quote:Hi Clare

As always - you never fail to disappoint! Amazing clarity, lovely locations and wonderful photography!

Andy


Thank you Andy, this is actually an old shot I was never happy with and recently reworked, I am happier with it now Smile
jools59 11 4 1 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2010 7:04PM
Splendid fashion image....it was pointed out to me recently that you do amazing work with the D60..... I have viewed and clicked on your images on a number of occasions....so did some shots inspired by you recently.....just to say thanks for the inspiration....Jools Smile
8 Jan 2010 8:09PM

Quote:Splendid fashion image....it was pointed out to me recently that you do amazing work with the D60..... I have viewed and clicked on your images on a number of occasions....so did some shots inspired by you recently.....just to say thanks for the inspiration....Jools

Hi Jools,
Oh WOW. Thank you so much for the lovely comment and I am glad that I have been of some inspiration to you, although it really made me blush. I look forward to seeing some of those shots tho, let me know when you post them Smile
PaulLiley 11 2 13 United Kingdom
9 Jan 2010 11:46AM
Great pose and cracking shot. Paul
9 Jan 2010 3:38PM

Quote:Great pose and cracking shot. Paul

Thank you Paul Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.