Some of Life's Unanswered Questions
Some of Life's Unanswered Questions8 Dec 2008 12:06PM Views : 283 Unique : 230
1. Why do I see stunning skies and lovely light when I don't have my camera with me?
2. Can I trick fate (life, Murphy, the universe or God) into thinking I don't have my camera with me, when in reality I do?
3. Is there such a thing as a photography conspiracy theory?
4. If "with Canon you can", "with Nikon you nick"?
5. Why is Pete's last name pronounced as "barge"?
6. What are wildlife photographers with big white lenses thinking when they put on camouflage clothing in order not to be seen?
7. Why will a mechanic never have heard of your problem before when you tell him about a camera defect?
8. Why does no one look twice at people using pocket digicams, but are so many people suspicious of people with bigger cameras?
9. If terrorists would want to take pictures of a public place, wouldn't they do it like the general public, with a pocket digicam or a camera phone?
10. Can't manufacturers design digital cameras in such a way that they can offer us built-in digital grad filters?