Managed to get an internet connection of sorts today, though only on the netbook.
No more snow though some is forecast for tonight and Friday. Depending on how much snow there is overnight will determine if I do a raptor shoot with Wildarena, to which I was invited even though I am not holidaying with them or back to the squirrel hide. Road is looking quite icy so the squirrels (and cresties hopefully) may yet win out rather than the 30 mile round trip to the falconry site.
No photography today in the hides as a group are in, but that's OK as I had some jobs to catch up with on the laptop.
Internet connection is holding up, but is sporadic.