Views 82 Unique 52
Vote 27
Award Shortlist   

~ Beyond The Shelter ~ Are We 2020 Abstracted Vision ~

By Lovebe_eyes
~ Abstracted Shadows ~

For Saturday Shadows I'm taking you back to another image from the prolific half an hour or so I had through the bus stop shelter plexiglass , 8th March 2020. This was at lunch time, just after a heavy rain shower and back lit...

Thank you for all your votes and user awards.. I also especially appreciate your thoughts and encouragement..

Tags: Street photography Graffiti Abstract Monochrome Black and white Textures Impressionist Semi-abstract Saturday shadows Bus stops

Voters: Buffalo_Tom, cats_123, bornstupix2 and 24 more

Save & earn with MPB this Christmas; trade-in and buy pre-loved

Comments


Buffalo_Tom Plus
15 2.3k 22 Wales
22 Aug 2020 9:03AM
So Much to see, takes a while to absorb what is going on.
Very clever.
Tom.
22 Aug 2020 11:33AM
great eye and shot for this⭐
22 Aug 2020 11:57AM

Quote:So Much to see, takes a while to absorb what is going on.
Very clever.
Tom.



Thank you Tom and for the User Award.

Chrissy
22 Aug 2020 11:58AM

Quote:great eye and shot for this⭐


Thank you so much and for the User Award.

Chrissy
chase Plus
16 2.3k 592 England
22 Aug 2020 12:18PM
Very artistic, makes for a great abstract and works so well in mono.
Very well observed.
Daisymaye Plus
13 23 20 Canada
22 Aug 2020 1:54PM
Very well seen. I keep looking at it. It makes me feel like its a war zone. Where bombings have happened.
An image to get one's imagination working. I really like it.
saltireblue Plus
11 12.4k 78 Norway
22 Aug 2020 2:21PM
The aftermath of the demo...you can see two policemen to the right, chequered bands round their caps and the last stragglers from the protest leaving, stage left.
22 Aug 2020 6:54PM

Quote:Very artistic, makes for a great abstract and works so well in mono.
Very well observed.



Thank you and for the UA...

Chrissy
22 Aug 2020 6:57PM

Quote:Very well seen. I keep looking at it. It makes me feel like its a war zone. Where bombings have happened.
An image to get one's imagination working. I really like it.



Thank you for the UA.. I'm glad its getting the imagination working.

Chrissy
22 Aug 2020 6:58PM

Quote:The aftermath of the demo...you can see two policemen to the right, chequered bands round their caps and the last stragglers from the protest leaving, stage left.


The stories keep coming..! Thank you for the UA too.

Chrissy
dudler Plus
18 1.7k 1885 England
23 Aug 2020 6:51AM
Another absolute winner from where I'm seeing it!

The sunshine after the rain... So often a small but wonderful window of possibility...
23 Aug 2020 11:05AM

Quote:Another absolute winner from where I'm seeing it!

The sunshine after the rain... So often a small but wonderful window of possibility...



Thank you, and for the UA John.

Absolutely... To get light and mood... I've realised was one of the last shots I took , so was actually an hour after the rain shower... I'd gone for a short break and wander.. The good light was clearly still there when I went back...!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.