Views 106 Unique 46
Vote 31
Award Shortlist   
Save 40% On inPixio Photo Studio 12 - Now 29.99

Comments


11 Mar 2009 8:28PM
Cracking Shot!

Well done!
11 Mar 2009 8:30PM

Quote:Cracking Shot!

Well done!




thank youSmile
11 Mar 2009 8:38PM
Super shot




Kai
11 Mar 2009 8:44PM

Quote:Super shot

Kai




thank youSmile
11 Mar 2009 8:51PM
Great shot, nice detail

Dan
11 Mar 2009 8:54PM

Quote:Great shot, nice detail

Dan




thank youSmile
johnsimmons 18 14 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2009 9:09PM
Well done, a good shot! Lovely colours!

John
iancatch 15 4 45 England
11 Mar 2009 9:13PM
Lovely soft pastels in this against those bright stamens and love that drop of water.

Ian
voh2007 14
11 Mar 2009 9:13PM
Nice work, we will make a photographer out of you yet Wink
11 Mar 2009 9:16PM

Quote:Well done, a good shot! Lovely colours!

John




thank youSmile
11 Mar 2009 9:17PM

Quote:Lovely soft pastels in this against those bright stamens and love that drop of water.

Ian



thank youSmile
viscostatic 15 50 11 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2009 9:17PM
Wonderful colours and textures. The exposure is just right.

Phil.
11 Mar 2009 9:18PM

Quote:Nice work, we will make a photographer out of you yet


thank youSmile
mjharps12 14 34 United Kingdom
11 Mar 2009 9:18PM
Well done Gemma (Muppet) I like it a lot but not better then me long way to go yet to get up with me but well done on this one anyway


Michael Grin
11 Mar 2009 9:19PM

Quote:Wonderful colours and textures. The exposure is just right.

Phil.



thank youSmile
11 Mar 2009 9:20PM

Quote:Well done Gemma (Muppet) I like it a lot but not better then me long way to go yet to get up with me but well done on this one anyway

Michael



thank youSmile
gary_d 14 576 13 Wales
11 Mar 2009 10:17PM
Thank you gemma on your nice comment on my swan image, I must say looking at the quality images in your P/F I can not believe you are only 12 years old, you have a great talent and a bright future in photographyso keep it up.

As for this image I think it is beautiful with lovely pastel colours and that little water droplet is a lovely touch, a pleasure to vote.

Regards. - gary
maryg 13 66 18 Scotland
11 Mar 2009 11:18PM
Super image everything about it is so good , as good as most adults , if not better
Mary
12 Mar 2009 7:18AM

Quote:Thank you gemma on your nice comment on my swan image, I must say looking at the quality images in your P/F I can not believe you are only 12 years old, you have a great talent and a bright future in photographyso keep it up.
As for this image I think it is beautiful with lovely pastel colours and that little water droplet is a lovely touch, a pleasure to vote.
Regards. - gary



thank youSmile just let you now im 11 years oldSmile
12 Mar 2009 7:19AM

Quote:Super image everything about it is so good , as good as most adults , if not better
Mary



thank youSmile
gwood 14 2 England
12 Mar 2009 8:18AM
Excellent detailed and colourful image...
Geoff
12 Mar 2009 8:25AM

Quote:Excellent detailed and colourful image...
Geoff



thank youSmile
MrsS 15 4.5k 18 England
14 Mar 2009 3:23PM
Gorgeous colours and composition Smile

Fran x
14 Mar 2009 8:20PM

Quote:Gorgeous colours and composition

Fran x



thank youSmile
14 Mar 2009 8:34PM
Nice close up,
Alan
14 Mar 2009 10:10PM

Quote:Nice close up,
Alan



thank youSmile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.