This fašade is part of the House of Correction in Southwell and was built in 1808 near the site of an earlier 17th century House of Correction. This was as a result of the appointment of Rev. J.T. Becher as visiting magistrate in 1806 and was designed by Richard Ingleman. The Rev. J.T. Becher is connected with Hill House and the Workhouse in Southwell.
Tags: Photo journalism
RobertTurley, gwynn56, gss and 2 more