Hill House is a grade II listed building and was built for the Rev. JT Becher who lived there from 1805 until 1845. He was a dominant influence in all matters relating to the Southwell Workhouse, Southwell Minster and the House of Correction.
N.B. Note the bricked up windows on the left no doubt due to the window tax. Hill House was also used as a boarding house for the Southwell Minster School.
Tags: Photo journalism
Grade ii listed building
RobertTurley, cats_123, gwynn56 and 1 more