Views: 203 (89 Unique) 
Vote 56
Award Shortlist   

Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

  • NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here


Comments


Rock Plus
15 10 2 England
28 Dec 2009 7:54PM
A great shot with mood.

Rock

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cassiecat 9 39 46 England
28 Dec 2009 7:55PM
love the comp and processing. the horizon is a tad off.lesley
User_Removed 10 485 13 England
28 Dec 2009 7:56PM
love it, wish you had told me

rgds
Dave
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2009 7:57PM

Quote:Love the comp and processing. the horizon is a tad off.lesley


Yep Lesley....very slightly I have to agree...thanks...Jools
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2009 7:58PM

Quote:Love it, wish you had told me

rgds
Dave



Yessssss sorrry Dave...it was really last minute to come down...was suppose to go up to Norfolk...but will be down again soon.....Jools...Wink
imagio 11 12 1 England
28 Dec 2009 8:00PM
Love the lead in of the ropes to the boat, excellent low key imagery Jools

bernie
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2009 8:05PM

Quote:Love the lead in of the ropes to the boat, excellent low key imagery Jools

bernie



Thanks Bernie...Jools
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2009 8:05PM

Quote:A great shot with mood.

Rock



Thank you...Jools
comma 9 108 6 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2009 8:10PM
a fine image. ticks all the right boxes
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2009 8:14PM

Quote:A fine image. ticks all the right boxes


Thank you...Jools
28 Dec 2009 9:22PM
Fantastic shot indeed Jools

Chris
colmar 10 42 35 Scotland
28 Dec 2009 10:15PM
A grand image well captured and presentation is superb... thanks for sharing it Colin
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2009 10:19PM

Quote:Fantastic shot indeed Jools

Chris



Thanks Chris...Jools
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2009 10:20PM

Quote:A grand image well captured and presentation is superb... thanks for sharing it Colin


Hey Thanks Colin...Jools
andy210966 9 4 119 Wales
28 Dec 2009 11:06PM
Well.... this is lovely Jools! Great detail and a fab composition. Love that snaking tangle of ropes in the foreground that begs to be explored before following it through the shot. A nice low POV gives the boat a lovely prominent shape against an equally lovely sky. Very well done!

Andy Wink
28 Dec 2009 11:19PM
jools jools jools .. so doing well now darl .. you better now x
morpheus1955 10 3 2 United Kingdom
28 Dec 2009 11:47PM
Hi Jools, I love the pov and the fg detail, superb image, very well captured.

Hugh
mikbee 10 3 8 Scotland
29 Dec 2009 12:28AM
Like the low take Jools,and the ''ropey'' FG !!
Good one.
Mick.
29 Dec 2009 9:18AM
Superb shot Jools
Gareth
29 Dec 2009 9:37AM
nice jools
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 9:54AM

Quote:Well.... this is lovely Jools! Great detail and a fab composition. Love that snaking tangle of ropes in the foreground that begs to be explored before following it through the shot. A nice low POV gives the boat a lovely prominent shape against an equally lovely sky. Very well done!

Andy



Thanks Andy....J
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 9:54AM

Quote:Jools jools jools .. so doing well now darl .. you better now x


Thanks Ang..off to the doctors today....J
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 9:55AM

Quote:Hi Jools, I love the pov and the fg detail, superb image, very well captured.

Hugh



thank you Hugh...J
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 9:55AM

Quote:Like the low take Jools,and the ''ropey'' FG !!
Good one.
Mick.



Thought you might like the ropes Mick...thank you...J
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 9:55AM

Quote:Superb shot Jools
Gareth



Thanks Gareth...J
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 9:56AM

Quote:Nice jools


Thanks B.....Jools
andy_AHG 8 106 6 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 10:58AM
Superb composition Jools.

Andy
clicknimagine 7 221 88
29 Dec 2009 11:13AM
superb composition...
fraser 13 631 14 Scotland
29 Dec 2009 2:43PM
This is an excelent image Jools. Love the way you've treated the light.
Fraser
bayleaf 10 8 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 3:30PM
A great capture. Super composition and lead in.
John.
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 3:54PM

Quote:Superb composition Jools.

Andy



Thanks Andy...J
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 3:54PM

Quote:Superb composition...


Thank you...J
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 3:55PM

Quote:This is an excelent image Jools. Love the way you've treated the light.
Fraser



Thanks Fraser....J
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 3:55PM

Quote:A great capture. Super composition and lead in.
John.



Thank you John...Jools
29 Dec 2009 5:40PM
Love the use of the ropes in the foreground, well composed shot as always.

Regards
Dean
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 5:41PM

Quote:Love the use of the ropes in the foreground, well composed shot as always.

Regards
Dean



Well thank you Dean....Jools
Dragstar 10 3 1 England
29 Dec 2009 11:50PM
Fantastic shot and processing - sod the horizon Smile
Mac
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
29 Dec 2009 11:57PM

Quote:Fantastic shot and processing - sod the horizon
Mac



Thanks Mac Wink...jools
andmolliethedog 11 120 11 United Kingdom
31 Dec 2009 8:53AM
Love this...I keep meaning to go there but just do not ever seem to make it[10 years I have been planning to do it...and If I had known you were going it would have been an added incentive!
jools59 8 4 1 United Kingdom
31 Dec 2009 10:48AM

Quote:Love this...I keep meaning to go there but just do not ever seem to make it[10 years I have been planning to do it...and If I had known you were going it would have been an added incentive!


Well thanks Molls.........Jools Smile
7 Jan 2010 10:08PM
Very attractive composition and result.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.