The eleventh election for President of the Islamic Republic of Iran are held in 14th June, 2013 ( 24th Khordad 1392). Like other Iranian in Iran and all around the world, I voted for the new president.
- Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf
- He has been Mayor of Tehran since 2005. During the Iran-Iraq War, he was chief commander of Iran's Imam Ridha troops in 1982 and of its Nasr Troops from 1983 to 1984. After the war he became Managing Director of Khatam al-Anbia (also known as Sepah), an engineering firm controlled by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps and also commander of the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force, in 1996. In 2000, he became chief of the Iranian Police Forces. He was also a candidate in 2005 presidential election.
- Saeed Jalili
- Since 2007, he has been Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council and therefore Iran's chief nuclear negotiator. He was previously Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs from 2005 to 2007.
- Mohsen Rezaee
- He has been Secretary of the Expediency Discernment Council since 1997. From 1981 to 1997 he was chief commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps. He has run for the presidency twice, in 2005 and 2009.
- Hassan Rouhani
- Rouhani has been a member of the Assembly of Experts since 1999, head of the Center for Strategic Research since 1992, and a member of the Expediency Discernment Council since 1991. He has also served on the Supreme National Security Council since 1989; he was secretary of the council and therefore Iran's chief nuclear negotiator from 1989 to 2005. Rouhani was Deputy Speaker of Iran's parliament from 1992 to 2000.
- Ali Akbar Velayati
- He was Minister of Foreign Affairs from 1981 to 1997 and Deputy Minister of Health from 1980 to 1981. He was a member of the Parliament from 1980 to 1981.
Tags: Photo journalism
Irans presidential election
Friday 24th Khordad 1392