Views 151 Unique 92
Vote 42
Award Shortlist   
Want to sell your photos? Get Started!

Comments


NDODS Plus
8 5.2k 127 United Kingdom
5 Jan 2019 6:22AM
Well observed and captured with wonderful colour, detail and fun.

Thanks for sharing Lance.

Regards NathanGrinGrinGrin

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

5 Jan 2019 7:10AM
Superb capture - great connection GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
Alfie
5 Jan 2019 8:22AM
Great capture,
5 Jan 2019 8:58AM

Quote:Well observed and captured with wonderful colour, detail and fun.

Thanks for sharing Lance.

Regards NathanGrinGrinGrin



Thank you for your kind comment, Nathan!
5 Jan 2019 8:59AM

Quote:Superb capture - great connection GrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
Alfie



Thank you very much, Alfie!
5 Jan 2019 9:01AM

Quote:Great capture,


Thank you very much, doverpic!
5 Jan 2019 11:08AM
Excellent shot...
5 Jan 2019 11:40AM
A very well observed and captured image, excellent nature photography.
David
barrywebb Plus
12 18 6 United Kingdom
5 Jan 2019 4:19PM
Great image with a difference. Lovely quality and detail.
pamelajean Plus
13 1.1k 2081 United Kingdom
5 Jan 2019 5:12PM
Great timing, to capture the sheep turning its head right round to see the minah bird, and the bird quite undisturbed by the attention.
5 Jan 2019 9:15PM

Quote:Excellent shot...


Thank you very much, clicknimagine!
5 Jan 2019 9:16PM

Quote:A very well observed and captured image, excellent nature photography.
David


Thank you very much, David!
5 Jan 2019 9:16PM

Quote:Great image with a difference. Lovely quality and detail.

Thank you very much, Barry!
5 Jan 2019 9:17PM

Quote:Great timing, to capture the sheep turning its head right round to see the minah bird, and the bird quite undisturbed by the attention.

Thank you very much, Pamelajean!
Niknut Plus
9 2.2k 77 United Kingdom
7 Jan 2019 7:55PM
Cracking shot !!....lovely clarity & colours , with nice touch of humour !.Smile
Bronx 1 United States
7 Jan 2019 9:54PM
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
7 Jan 2019 10:37PM

Quote:Cracking shot !!....lovely clarity & colours , with nice touch of humour !.Smile

Thank you very much, Niknut!
7 Jan 2019 10:37PM

Quote:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thank you very much, Bronx!
targetman 10 2 United Kingdom
8 Jan 2019 9:58AM
Cracking capture.
9 Jan 2019 4:48AM

Quote:Cracking capture.

Thank you very much, targetman!
What a great image terrific shot superb photography, Lance. 💕💕💕
BRITCHIE.
10 Feb 2019 3:09AM

Quote: What a great image terrific shot superb photography, Lance. 💕💕💕
BRITCHIE.


Thank you very much for your very kind comments, Bernie!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.