Views 113 Unique 51
Vote 32
Award Shortlist   

Comments


Fab


Carole

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

6 Jan 2019 2:35AM
Beautiful colours.
6 Jan 2019 5:10AM

Quote:Fab


Carole


Thank you very much, Carole!
6 Jan 2019 5:11AM

Quote:Beautiful colours.

Thank you very much, Francis!
6 Jan 2019 5:58AM
Superb shot of this gorgeous bird Lance !!! At the moment we have Rosellas and Cockatoos feasting on our apple tree.
6 Jan 2019 8:49AM
Beautiful colours, cracking capture.

KennySmile
Beautiful image, great colors.
Rae
Beautiful colours
6 Jan 2019 2:50PM
Super shot Lance, how lucky to have so many beautiful birds to to photograph.
DaveN
6 Jan 2019 4:44PM
Stunning quality.Great shot.Wink
6 Jan 2019 5:04PM
Superb...
6 Jan 2019 9:37PM

Quote:Superb shot of this gorgeous bird Lance !!! At the moment we have Rosellas and Cockatoos feasting on our apple tree.


Thank you very much, littleflea!

I hope you can get some good photos of those birds!
6 Jan 2019 9:38PM

Quote:Beautiful colours, cracking capture.

KennySmile


Thank you very much, Kenny!
6 Jan 2019 9:38PM

Quote:Beautiful image, great colors.
Rae


Thank you very much, Rae!
6 Jan 2019 9:38PM

Quote:Super shot Lance, how lucky to have so many beautiful birds to to photograph.
DaveN


Thank you very much, Dave!
6 Jan 2019 9:39PM

Quote:Stunning quality.Great shot.Wink

Thank you very much, ImageProducer!
6 Jan 2019 9:40PM

Quote:Superb...

Thank you very much, Somnath!
6 Jan 2019 9:41PM

Quote:Beautiful colours

Thank you very much, Bill!
dark_lord Plus
15 2.4k 598 England
6 Jan 2019 9:42PM
Nice one Lance.

Keith
TonyDy Plus
10 52 3 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2019 9:44PM
Super shot, Lance - you lucky devil having these beauties in your garden!
Tony
6 Jan 2019 9:46PM

Quote:Nice one Lance.

Keith


Thank you very much, Keith!
6 Jan 2019 9:47PM

Quote:Super shot, Lance - you lucky devil having these beauties in your garden!
Tony


Thank you very much, Tony!

pamelajean Plus
13 1.2k 2096 United Kingdom
6 Jan 2019 10:25PM
Such a lovely bird, and a beautiful capture of it too.
6 Jan 2019 11:41PM

Quote:Such a lovely bird, and a beautiful capture of it too.

Thank you very much, Pamela!
richmowil Plus
10 370 2 England
7 Jan 2019 12:06AM
Quality Image!
7 Jan 2019 4:33AM

Quote:Quality Image!

Thank you very much, richmowil!
beautiful, i like this a lot, love the colours, and pin sharp too

pete
9 Jan 2019 4:48AM

Quote:beautiful, i like this a lot, love the colours, and pin sharp too

pete


Thank you very much, Pete!
capto Plus
7 5.9k 13 United Kingdom
10 Jan 2019 9:23AM
What an eye watering colourful bird.Smile
ivor
11 Jan 2019 7:07AM

Quote:What an eye watering colourful bird.Smile
ivor


Thank you very much, Ivor!
10 Feb 2019 12:57AM
A beautiful Rainbow Lorikeet great colours and detail. superb photography, Lance. 💗💗
BRITCHIE.
10 Feb 2019 3:10AM

Quote:A beautiful Rainbow Lorikeet great colours and detail. superb photography, Lance. 💗💗
BRITCHIE.


Thank you once very much once again for your very kind comments, Bernie!
7 Aug 2019 12:35PM
A really beautiful photo!

Arne Smile
7 Aug 2019 10:58PM

Quote:A really beautiful photo!

Arne Smile


Thank you very much, Arne. Much appreciated as always!

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.